Thursday marked Daniel's 33rd birthday!
He had taken the day off {as well as Friday}, and had a relaxed day.
I hadn't had time Weds, to get done all the errands I had planned - so
after I made his birthday breakfast, I ran out to get a few things, while
he caught up on his shows.
I ran to Costco, for the third time this week. Not a worthwhile event,
but I felt the need to document it, since I usually go to Costco twice a
month...
Anywho's, after Costco I went to Barnes and Noble, to get Daniel's
gift. He has gotten back into comic books, over the last year or so, so
I decided to get him a few compilation books.
I did stop by BN Wednesday, but ended up buying a book he wasn't
super interested in. Blah! So I returned that one, and bought two different
ones - and ended up striking out again! So we went today {Friday}, and
he got what he was interested in.
So, from here on out - unless he tells me exactly what he wants, I'm not
going the comic book route! Even after doing some sleuth work. xP
Dmitri has been very excited for Daniel's birthday. He even wanted to
stay home, to help me wrap presents, and make the cake. It was a nice
offer, but I sent him to school anyways.
Once Dmitri was home, we finished up Danielcake, and I planned to do
cake and presents after dinner. Well, Dmitri didn't want to wait that long,
and begged to open the party glasses, and blowout candles.

Dmitri had wrapped up some Skylanders {that he already had}, for
Daniel to open. He also planned party games, which was Skylander,
and tag. So the boys played Skylander, and then we all played tag.

So that was the birthday rundown! Dmitri now has Paige's birthday
to look forward to, which is in April. He's counting down! The boy
loves himself a party.
while still teething - so she hasn't been a happy girl.
She has started to get back to her normal self - and Dmitri has been
trying to get back into the swing of early mornings, and a long day at
school!
So after a long tiring morning/afternoon, they both relaxed with a
popcorn break. Paige could live off popcorn.... and fries. Yikes!

While I was out doing errands for Daniel's birthday, I stopped by
Target for some wrapping paper. They had to Christmas pj sets on
sale for half off, so I decided to take a look, and see what they had.
They had a pair of these pj's in his size, so I snagged them.
He was so excited when I showed him, and immediately put them on,
even though it was 4 in the afternoon... he said he never wanted to
take them off.
I don't do a lot of character clothing, but I will indulge in a cute
vintage looking character tee, or pajamas!





Olive has that same shirt as Paige with the girl on it. I don't mind character pajamas. No one really sees them and it works for me. I'm getting antsy for our "birthday season", too. :)
ReplyDelete