Well I finally have something fun to blog about! :)
Really... not much has been going on. Daniel was on
nights this past week, so Dmitri and I would try to
be out of the house as much as possible, so Daniel
could sleep.
So we ate pizza at Target... had ice cream at Menchies,
hung out at the mall.... and today got to have a fun
Easter egg hunt with some of our favorite friends!
Last Thursday I had bookclub. We read; Before My
Heart Stops - by Brian Cardall. It was a pretty good
book, and there were a lot of fun ladies there! So fun,
that I didn't get home until 12:30am! Ahh! :}
Also, last Sunday was the Baptism preview for my
class. It's always fun to see how excited they are! And
even more excited after the preview.
I had to give a talk.... blah! I picked a story that was
too long - and I got tired of standing up there... so it
lost some enthusiasm at the end... and there may have
been a loud sigh from me, in the middle of the story.
Oop! But otherwise... it was good.
I didn't realize this morning, that it was Thursday...
until like 5 minutes before we were supposed to be
at the park! Luckily, I had bought an extra large bag
of eggs, and had some goodies to stuff them with.
So we hurried and got ready - then rushed out of the
house.
I had neglected to get a little basket for the egg hunt,
so I had to pull out his top secret Spiderman basket.
Ohwell... it was great seeing how excited he was when
I handed it to him. He hugged it, and said, "Thank you
mommy, thank you!" So off we went... with Spiderman.
We made it just in time for the egg hunt. There was a
good turn out, and lots of eggs! Dmitri didn't miss a
step... he was all business, and had a nice collection of eggs





After the hunt, we had lunch and played at the park.
We were there for a bit... and I came back a little burnt.
But we sure did have a blast!!! :)



So yea - that was our excitement for the week. Daniel
had an exciting week at work as well, and got to assist
in amputating some legs. Yum.... :}
More Pyrex has joined our home... yes!
So excited to find a loaf pan!!

I have wanted something snowflake - and was SO
excited when I found this!! :D
And how could I not get these?! Dmitri LOVES boots!
So when I saw these on a Pyrex run... I had to get them!
I don't think they've even been worn. They look perfect.
And he's in heaven. Now he has boots like Woody, and
how perfect are his rodeo gymmies?! :}
{he got taken out...}


LOL and defeated again....
I think a photoshoot is in order!!
And some of our random outings....
We were out getting some Easter stuff for Daniel,
and Dmitri asked if we could get some ice cream.
So off to Menchies!
He wandered out of his room one night....


See... he loves boots!
He's big into things that are his size. Like Daniel's hymn
book. When it came time to sing during Sacrament, he'd
get Daniel's hymn book... open it up and start singing. Or
just make sure Daniel and I were singing :} Then he'd put
it back in the slots, with the other hymn books.
A makeshift swimming pool...

His spaceship....
So yes... fun fun fun! I'll have to remember to take more
pics. Because more pics means more frequent posting!
Well... supposedly.
I am so excited for Easter! I bought everything I'll need
for Easter dinner. It's going to be tasty!! And I'm cannot
wait for Dmitri to see his basket! Well... see it filled that is.
Really... not much has been going on. Daniel was on
nights this past week, so Dmitri and I would try to
be out of the house as much as possible, so Daniel
could sleep.
So we ate pizza at Target... had ice cream at Menchies,
hung out at the mall.... and today got to have a fun
Easter egg hunt with some of our favorite friends!
Last Thursday I had bookclub. We read; Before My
Heart Stops - by Brian Cardall. It was a pretty good
book, and there were a lot of fun ladies there! So fun,
that I didn't get home until 12:30am! Ahh! :}
Also, last Sunday was the Baptism preview for my
class. It's always fun to see how excited they are! And
even more excited after the preview.
I had to give a talk.... blah! I picked a story that was
too long - and I got tired of standing up there... so it
lost some enthusiasm at the end... and there may have
been a loud sigh from me, in the middle of the story.
Oop! But otherwise... it was good.
I didn't realize this morning, that it was Thursday...
until like 5 minutes before we were supposed to be
at the park! Luckily, I had bought an extra large bag
of eggs, and had some goodies to stuff them with.
So we hurried and got ready - then rushed out of the
house.
I had neglected to get a little basket for the egg hunt,
so I had to pull out his top secret Spiderman basket.
Ohwell... it was great seeing how excited he was when
I handed it to him. He hugged it, and said, "Thank you
mommy, thank you!" So off we went... with Spiderman.
We made it just in time for the egg hunt. There was a
good turn out, and lots of eggs! Dmitri didn't miss a
step... he was all business, and had a nice collection of eggs






After the hunt, we had lunch and played at the park.
We were there for a bit... and I came back a little burnt.
But we sure did have a blast!!! :)




So yea - that was our excitement for the week. Daniel
had an exciting week at work as well, and got to assist
in amputating some legs. Yum.... :}
More Pyrex has joined our home... yes!
So excited to find a loaf pan!!
I have wanted something snowflake - and was SOexcited when I found this!! :D
And how could I not get these?! Dmitri LOVES boots!So when I saw these on a Pyrex run... I had to get them!
I don't think they've even been worn. They look perfect.
And he's in heaven. Now he has boots like Woody, and
how perfect are his rodeo gymmies?! :}
And some of our random outings....
We were out getting some Easter stuff for Daniel,
and Dmitri asked if we could get some ice cream.
So off to Menchies!
He wandered out of his room one night....

See... he loves boots!
He's big into things that are his size. Like Daniel's hymnbook. When it came time to sing during Sacrament, he'd
get Daniel's hymn book... open it up and start singing. Or
just make sure Daniel and I were singing :} Then he'd put
it back in the slots, with the other hymn books.
A makeshift swimming pool...
His spaceship.... pics. Because more pics means more frequent posting!
Well... supposedly.
I am so excited for Easter! I bought everything I'll need
for Easter dinner. It's going to be tasty!! And I'm cannot
wait for Dmitri to see his basket! Well... see it filled that is.




I love hearing about your vintage pyrex finds!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was like a little kid. where the simple things just make your day. Ok, I REALLY like that snowflake pyrex. Very cute. I hope Andrew isn't dissapointed with his Easter basket....I bought one that I thought "oh this will make a spring decoration next year..."
ReplyDelete