Dmitri stepped on my open laptop, when I was
getting him a wipe... and I was in the middle of
transferring my pictures. Well, I ended up re-
starting my computer, thinking the files were
done, because my computer froze.
When it came back up, no pics, anywhere. So
I found a free recovery program online, and
got them back! Yay!
And they're just random pictures from our
weekend.
Like Friday, we made cupcakes for Daniel, just
because.

Dmitri always wants to crack the eggs... so I let
him crack all three. He also got to be the all
important batter tester. Well, not just batter,
also the mix tester... yummy...
And he had to keep a watchful eye on them...
Saturday, we went and pickup up a table we
had bought.
Daniel decided that we needed a new kitchen
table, and who am I to argue that? :}
Daniel had gone before Dmitri and I got back,
and saw two tables that would work. But he
saw that they had an upcoming sale, where
clearance and marked down items would be
an additional 50% off.
The store didn't open until 9am, and we got
there just before 9. Turns out they let people
in early. Which I don't think is fair, so both
tables were sold.
As we were walking out, there was another
round table - so I stopped and looked at it.
It still had a claim tag on it... so I took it and
asked the sales associate if it was still available.
He said it was, and put our name on it.
I had seen some people watching us from a
distance, but thought maybe they had wanted
it too.
Anywhos, we're standing in line, and Dmitri
starts to get restless. So I walk him around the
store. I pass the table, and notice our names
has been removed, and someone else's name
has been replaced with ours.
I told Daniel, and we mentioned it when we
were at the register. So the sales girl asks to
look at it, and when we get there, the other
people say they saw it first, and were holding
a claim tag all morning. But so were we... The
other lady was getting on my last nerve... which
meant we weren't backing down.
The sales girl went to the front with Daniel,
while me and the other couple stood by the
table.
So, turns out that one was on mark down because
it had been a return, and was scratched up.
The girl told Daniel they have a new one in the
box at their warehouse, if we wanted it.
Yes... we did. So she gave it to us for the sales
price!
It was originally around $300... but marked
down to $179... and than an additional 50% off.
So we got a brand new table for $89! We were
pretty stoked, and more than happy to let the
other one go ;) Sometimes you just have to be
a butt... :}
So we picked up the table, and had to assemble
it, which was fine. And worth it.
Dmitri was more than happy to help with that too.
Check out 'his' awesome shoes...


Breakfast on our new table - German
pancakes and bananas.
So Saturday, after picking up the table, our
awesome friends Lauren, Aiden and Averie
came over to visit!
I didn't get an pics... because Lauren and I
were discussing our Thanksgiving plans and
food ideas. Yum!
But Dmitri missed Aiden and Averie! He
was so sweet to Averie, and would give her
toys to play with. He is a sweetheart.
But he wasn't happy when they left, he kept
asking if Aiden could come back.
Sunday, we just relaxed and were lazy.
We didn't have church, because our temple
was being rededicated... after being closed
for renovations, for the past 2 years. But we
didn't have tickets, or a babysitter. So we
stayed home.
And that was about it...
Not so busy weekend... but it was very nice!
getting him a wipe... and I was in the middle of
transferring my pictures. Well, I ended up re-
starting my computer, thinking the files were
done, because my computer froze.
When it came back up, no pics, anywhere. So
I found a free recovery program online, and
got them back! Yay!
And they're just random pictures from our
weekend.
Like Friday, we made cupcakes for Daniel, just
because.
him crack all three. He also got to be the all
important batter tester. Well, not just batter,
also the mix tester... yummy...
had bought.
Daniel decided that we needed a new kitchen
table, and who am I to argue that? :}
Daniel had gone before Dmitri and I got back,
and saw two tables that would work. But he
saw that they had an upcoming sale, where
clearance and marked down items would be
an additional 50% off.
The store didn't open until 9am, and we got
there just before 9. Turns out they let people
in early. Which I don't think is fair, so both
tables were sold.
As we were walking out, there was another
round table - so I stopped and looked at it.
It still had a claim tag on it... so I took it and
asked the sales associate if it was still available.
He said it was, and put our name on it.
I had seen some people watching us from a
distance, but thought maybe they had wanted
it too.
Anywhos, we're standing in line, and Dmitri
starts to get restless. So I walk him around the
store. I pass the table, and notice our names
has been removed, and someone else's name
has been replaced with ours.
I told Daniel, and we mentioned it when we
were at the register. So the sales girl asks to
look at it, and when we get there, the other
people say they saw it first, and were holding
a claim tag all morning. But so were we... The
other lady was getting on my last nerve... which
meant we weren't backing down.
The sales girl went to the front with Daniel,
while me and the other couple stood by the
table.
So, turns out that one was on mark down because
it had been a return, and was scratched up.
The girl told Daniel they have a new one in the
box at their warehouse, if we wanted it.
Yes... we did. So she gave it to us for the sales
price!
It was originally around $300... but marked
down to $179... and than an additional 50% off.
So we got a brand new table for $89! We were
pretty stoked, and more than happy to let the
other one go ;) Sometimes you just have to be
a butt... :}
So we picked up the table, and had to assemble
it, which was fine. And worth it.
Dmitri was more than happy to help with that too.
Check out 'his' awesome shoes...
pancakes and bananas.
awesome friends Lauren, Aiden and Averie
came over to visit!
I didn't get an pics... because Lauren and I
were discussing our Thanksgiving plans and
food ideas. Yum!
But Dmitri missed Aiden and Averie! He
was so sweet to Averie, and would give her
toys to play with. He is a sweetheart.
But he wasn't happy when they left, he kept
asking if Aiden could come back.
Sunday, we just relaxed and were lazy.
We didn't have church, because our temple
was being rededicated... after being closed
for renovations, for the past 2 years. But we
didn't have tickets, or a babysitter. So we
stayed home.
And that was about it...
Not so busy weekend... but it was very nice!




How annoying about the table stealers! But sounds like you guys got the better deal.
ReplyDelete