Alright, one more post for the week... because
I have the time. Daniel's golfing 18 holes with
his dad, and my sister Janine took Dmitri to the
park. What to do... :}
Well, that was short lived. Dmitri came back,
and decided to climb on the built in desk in my
parents kitchen. He lost his balance and came
tumbling down... landing on his face. So he got
his first bloody nose, and bonked head and a
fat lip.
I was trying to wipe the blood from his nose,
because it was getting everywhere - but he
told me it hurt. I had to show him the blood,
so he'd let me wipe it.
But... after 10 minutes, he's back to normal.
Still climbing and jumping. Being the mother
of a boy is crazy sometimes!
This was after the blood... and the picture
we sent to Daniel
Well, getting back on track, Monday, we had
an early Thanksgiving at my MIL's house!
She decided to have an early Thanksgiving,
because we wont be here for the real deal.
I was in charge of dessert, and made 2 pear pies,
and a pumpkin. I thought they turned out pretty
tasty!!
It was almost like Thanksgiving... there was some
napping on the sofa... aren't they all adorable?! I
love Misha's face smashed between the cushions!
But everything was wonderful! And it's always
fun getting together with everyone!
The kiddie table
Some of the kiddies. Dmitri gets to be
one of the older kids - so fun for him!
Conner and Dmitri after dinner
So adorable!!!
They even supplied the background music...
Dmitri loves playing with Uncle Nic!
Grandma Mary even had a craft for the kids
to do, and Dmitri even got to make a turkey!
I love his little turkey - and he was so proud
to show it off!
I asked him if I could hold it while he walked
to the stairs, to show it to Daniel. He said no,
and he carefully carried it downstairs.

Showing daddy his turkey
So Tuesday, we visited my aunt in the hospital.
She had been having horrible stomach aches,
and throwing up for 2 weeks - so my mom
made her go to the ER. Turns out she had to
have her gallbladder removed... and had she
waited any longer, it would have ruptured.
According to her doctor.
So she had surgery on Tuesday, and we went
in to visit her before it.
She didn't want me to take any pictures... so
I told her I'd take one of her feet, for blogging
purposes ;)
And these toes... they run on my mom's side.
I do not have them... I have toes from my dads
side - but some of my sisters got them... X}
Daniel was nosy - and snooping around her
room, checking her IV and seeing what they
had given her.
Like father like son, because Dmitri decided
to check her room out to. Luckily no major
buttons were pushed..:}
Dmitri giving Niecy the flowers we brought
her
Leaving the hospital... he kept saying
"Bye Niecy... mwah!"
After visiting Niecy, we headed out to check
out some properties... just to check things out.
I couldn't help but snap a few of Dmitri. He
liked it there :]

Daniel played his 18 holes today. He said he
did alright. They ended up walking the course,
which he said he preferred.
After golf, Grandpa Craig came over to visit
with Dmitri. Dmitri showed him all his choo
choos and cars.
Saying bye to Grandpa
Tonight Daniel and I snuck out and saw a
movie. We saw 'Life As We Know It'
totally predictable... but still cute. And it
was nice to get out, alone, for a bit.
Dmitri stayed home with his Aunt Nienie,
and they watched Toy Story 2. So he had
fun too :)
We have a busy weekend ahead, should be
fun!!
I have the time. Daniel's golfing 18 holes with
his dad, and my sister Janine took Dmitri to the
park. What to do... :}
Well, that was short lived. Dmitri came back,
and decided to climb on the built in desk in my
parents kitchen. He lost his balance and came
tumbling down... landing on his face. So he got
his first bloody nose, and bonked head and a
fat lip.
I was trying to wipe the blood from his nose,
because it was getting everywhere - but he
told me it hurt. I had to show him the blood,
so he'd let me wipe it.
But... after 10 minutes, he's back to normal.
Still climbing and jumping. Being the mother
of a boy is crazy sometimes!
This was after the blood... and the picture
we sent to Daniel
Well, getting back on track, Monday, we hadan early Thanksgiving at my MIL's house!
She decided to have an early Thanksgiving,
because we wont be here for the real deal.
I was in charge of dessert, and made 2 pear pies,
and a pumpkin. I thought they turned out pretty
tasty!!
It was almost like Thanksgiving... there was some
napping on the sofa... aren't they all adorable?! I
love Misha's face smashed between the cushions!
fun getting together with everyone!
The kiddie table
Some of the kiddies. Dmitri gets to beone of the older kids - so fun for him!
Conner and Dmitri after dinner
So adorable!!!
They even supplied the background music...
Dmitri loves playing with Uncle Nic!
Grandma Mary even had a craft for the kidsto do, and Dmitri even got to make a turkey!
I love his little turkey - and he was so proud
to show it off!
I asked him if I could hold it while he walked
to the stairs, to show it to Daniel. He said no,
and he carefully carried it downstairs.


Showing daddy his turkey
So Tuesday, we visited my aunt in the hospital.She had been having horrible stomach aches,
and throwing up for 2 weeks - so my mom
made her go to the ER. Turns out she had to
have her gallbladder removed... and had she
waited any longer, it would have ruptured.
According to her doctor.
So she had surgery on Tuesday, and we went
in to visit her before it.
She didn't want me to take any pictures... so
I told her I'd take one of her feet, for blogging
purposes ;)
And these toes... they run on my mom's side.
I do not have them... I have toes from my dads
side - but some of my sisters got them... X}
Daniel was nosy - and snooping around herroom, checking her IV and seeing what they
had given her.
Like father like son, because Dmitri decided
to check her room out to. Luckily no major
buttons were pushed..:}
Dmitri giving Niecy the flowers we brought
her
"Bye Niecy... mwah!"
out some properties... just to check things out.
I couldn't help but snap a few of Dmitri. He
liked it there :]


Daniel played his 18 holes today. He said hedid alright. They ended up walking the course,
which he said he preferred.
After golf, Grandpa Craig came over to visit
with Dmitri. Dmitri showed him all his choo
choos and cars.

Saying bye to Grandpa
Tonight Daniel and I snuck out and saw amovie. We saw 'Life As We Know It'
totally predictable... but still cute. And it
was nice to get out, alone, for a bit.
Dmitri stayed home with his Aunt Nienie,
and they watched Toy Story 2. So he had
fun too :)
We have a busy weekend ahead, should be
fun!!




No comments:
Post a Comment