About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Our time was well spent

Gotta say, we had an enjoyable weekend!

Saturday was a bit chaotic, but Sunday was
soooo relaxing!

Daniel woke up around 5am, to go pheasant
hunting with his dad and brothers. The conditions
weren't so good this year, because they all
came home empty handed.
But that worked out... because they came
home earlier than planned.
We were scheduled to take pictures with Daniel's
side that afternoon - so earlier was good.

This is what Dmitri and I did Saturday morning,A whole lotta nothin' ;)

We got ready, in our picture outfits, and headed
over to Daniel's mom's house. We waited until
everyone was there - then headed to the park.

So we used my camera to take pictures. It was
pretty easy - and I'm happy with how they
turned out, but I wish we had taken a few more
altogether. It's kind of hard to get 20 people
to look at the camera, at the same time.

The weather was pretty perfect - and the park
could not have been more fall like! It was gorgeous.

I think this was my favorite of the day, Dmitri
and Ewan. They're best buds - and love playing
together.

Here are a few others I really like
{Dmitri refused to wear his sweater for 80% of the pics}
This picture was supposed to be a joke, but I
think it's kind of adorable... :}
After pictures, we headed back to my parents,
and got ready for Daniel's uncle's wedding
reception. We ended up getting turned around,
and stuck in traffic ... but after an hour and 15
minutes, we got there for the last 10 minutes of
the reception... but we were able to say hello to
his uncle, and some cousins, along with Daniel's
dad.

Dmitri also got his dance on. They had spot
lights and music going, so Dmitri was in heaven,
and shaking his groove thing!
{I'd upload a pic, but my phones dead...}

Sunday, we went to Daniel's mom's ward. It
was the first ward we were in, after we were
married, and the ward Dmitri was blessed in.
So it was nice seeing everyone, and showing off
Dmitri, since it had been two years!

Dmitri spent about 15 minutes in Nursery, but
they said his eyes started to tear up, and he
was on the verge of tears when he realized we
were gone, so I ended up walking him around
the halls, until church was over.

After church, we had lunch at his mom's house,
and lounged around the rest of the afternoon,
long enough to stay for dinner too :)
It was pretty enjoyable!!

So today, we got a bit of snow!! It was not
Dmitri's first snow... it snowed two trips ago,
I think. But we sent him out to go explore.
He thought it was pretty fun - but he couldn't
get over having to wear a coat... which he HATES!
So Daniel let him run around without one, and
he then realized what they were for. I did get him
some mittens {because there's more snow expected}
and he LOVES them. Go figure.That may have been the extent of our day.
We pigged out on Cafe Rio for lunch... and
napped on the sofa, and lounged in our pj's.

So today was pretty swell too!!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone always talks about this cafe rio. I've never been.
    I love your family pictures. Wish we could get cute ones done besides going to sears.

    ReplyDelete