About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Take me to the pawk!

This is the face I woke up to this morning.
It was an inch from mine... and kept saying
"Pawk. Wun. Pawk? Go."
Eee... He wanted to go to the park the previous
night, and between his tantrum, over not
going to the park - I told him we could go
tomorrow.
Apparently he was dreaming about the park,
because he didn't forget it.
Morning came... he rolled out of bed, dressed
himself - shoes and all, and proceeded to wake
me up.
And notice his backwards pants, love that!
{it was chilly this morning, but he refused a jacket}
We actually didn't make it to the park.
He got distracted, and we ended up back
home.
Which I was fine with. I was cold and tired!

So fall is officially here!
Today was chilly and rainy - my favorite
kind of day!
I didn't feel like sitting around at home,
so Dmitri and I headed out. I decided on
Color Me Mine. I don't know what got me
thinking of it - but I figured it'd be
something fun for Dmitri, and myself.
{staring out the window at the rain}
He kept dozing off... so I kept talking and
signing really loud to keep him awake :}
The guy that was working, was like 18.
He was so nice to Dmitri - and helped him
pick out paintbrushes. A red one, and a green.
We decided on two pedestal mugs for him -
and a Frankenstein mug we both painted.
{it was a lot more expensive then I thought.
But the guy gave us a discount, because
Dmitri lost interest... and was more into
what the guy was doing... drilling holes in
ornaments}
Dmitri picked out the colors. Except black.
That was for Frankenstein's hair, but he
decided it'd look good on his mug.
He thought these were earmuffs, then
headphones...
After painting, we went to Einstein Brother's
Bagels. Ugh - love it!
I used to get it everyday for lunch,
when I was working. Love their soup and a bagel
in the winter!
He got a cookie, and a bagel pizza. He of
course ate the cookie first...
And as you can see... fun, food and a nap.
Okay... more baking! Yesterday I made
some apple pies. I am not a fan of apple
pie. I don't like warm apples. But I decided
I wanted to try making one.
I wish I had taken pics of the apples - they
were bright green and gorgeous!
{recipe}
My leaves didn't turnout so good :\
But my mom said it was delicious! And
everyone else seemed to approve! :]
I think I'm addicted to pie making... I
love it!
One day I'll attempt to make my own
crust. But it's just not appealing to me.
Like sugar cookies. I HATE making them.
I'd much rather buy, and save myself the
time and effort... :[
He wanted his pic taken. Love this boy!
Candice... the dog whisperer.
4 dogs... all probably hiding from Dmitri.
So these two pics are from the other night.
My sister Cassie made a chocolate cake,
and kept sneaking Dmitri a spoon... He went
a little crazy.
Monkey man!
So Daniel bought his ticket back to UT!!
And the Army got his ticket from UT to HI.
Which means, he's almost home! Ugh. Dmitri
and I cannot wait!
He had a big project, along with an hour presentation
that he had to do, to pass the course.
That was today, and he said he did well. And is
relieved to finally be done with it, and have it out
of the way!
Dmitri always wants to talk to Daniel on the
phone, or Skype.
He was 'talking' to Daniel tonight. He had an
old phone... and was walking around saying
"Hi daddy... pawk. Daddy... pawk?" Of course
with one hand on his hip. I could just eat him
up!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sara can you please make all your yummy treats and fed ex them to me?! Now I'm hungry and would kill for an amazing piece of pie!
    Did you make that Frankenstein mug? I guess I mean paint the face?
    Do I detect a new yawk accent from Dmitri?

    ReplyDelete