About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

A little.... but really a lot....

Well, nothing big and fun going on... instead,
a lot of little things.
Like two trips to Park City - to do some outlet
shopping!
Dmitri hates {hates} sitting in the stroller, so
I had to compromise. If he sat nicely, we would
go to the park they have after shopping.

So he did great. He kept asking, "pawk?" And
I'd tell him almost. Which worked out nicely.They also had these delightful things....
I don't mind them - except when I don't
have a stupid quarter - or two.
Luckily this time I had a couple to spare,
and he shared with a little girl that was
there. He got to ride this one free, because it
was loud, and scared the girl. He was a
little unsure of it too... :}
And this one... he didn't choose an animal
fast enough, so the ride started without
him. I wish I had captured the look on his
face better. It was priceless... :}
But he was brave, and hurried to this one.
This one was the favorite!So, check out his new shoes. They were one of
the reasons for going up there.
His black and white slip on Vans have been
retired. They still fit... but they reek to high
heaven!
I guess a mom that hates socks, equals a baby
that doesn't where socks... which equals a baby
with some stinky feet!
They were also wearing on the toes... so they've
been replaced. Love me some Vans Outlet!!
We also scored this adorable backpack,
from the Gap Outlet!
They were having an additional 30% off
clearance, and it came to $4.20!!
He calls it a "packie" and he loads it with
his toys before we go out.Speaking of toys... he snagged this guy at
Ikea the other day.
I asked Dmitri what his name is, and he
said "Drum." So, meet Drum :}Oh yes, and we picked up our mugs last
weekend! I think they turned out pretty
cute!Alright... maybe Dmitri's been a little spoiled
the past week or so. Because he scored a tent
at Ikea too....
{watching tv from the tent}
My mom made some suckers last night.
Dmitri was more than willing to taste test!
Or steal them. He had his eye on the giant
pumpkin....And some sillys!This is what I did last night...Well, Dmitri has been talking up a storm lately!
He asks what things are called, he repeats, he
pronounces things cute... :}
He adds an 'ie' or 'y' to a lot of words.
Like;
Pumpkin - punky
Backpack - packie
Donald Duck - Donny Duck
Misha - Mishy
Chips - chippies
cook - cooookin
Popsicles - bites

Adorableness! And I don't even want
to correct him!

On Wednesday night, he even said his
first prayer!
We were saying our nighttime prayer,
and he'd say the last couple words of
every sentence.
I love this boy! He melts my heart :)


Another boy that melts my heart... he'll
be home in less than a week - and I can't
wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you guys do so many fun things. We are SO boring here. And you guys are always making good food.
    We have those Vacaville outlets and maybe I just go on the wrong days but I rarely find deals.

    ReplyDelete