About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Does speed outweigh quality...?

I really only have cellphone pics to offer on this
post.
And... while the quality is not grand, I do love
the fact that is took like 5 seconds to load them
onto this post. Fantastic!

Anywhos... so Tuesday, Dmitri and I were invited
to the Dinosaur museum!
Our awesome friends, Haley and Olive, were going
with their family, and Haley's nephew's pre-school,
and they asked if we wanted to come along!
Umm... heck yes!
The Dino museum is always a hit for Dmitri. He
even brought one of his dinosaurs "Diny" along for
the trip... bringing him back to his roots :}
And one thing that is adorable... as far as Dmitri's
concerned, both Haley and Olive are named Olive.
Or "Olly"
It doesn't matter how many times I told him
otherwise :}Making the dinosaur change colors
They had a station where you build differnt
dinosaurs.
He, of course, had to pick up the heaviest
pieces...
There were two buses full of kids there,
not to mention the non school kids!
But luckily, there was some piece and
quiet at the coloring station!
I could not get a picture of these two looking
at the camera here... or even standing together!
I did make some attempts though!Always a favorite... and Diny was there to
help. He was playing in the toy and puzzled area,
with Diny. He came running over without
Diny, and was ready to move to a new area.
I asked where Diny was, and he said he was
over "there."
I went to get him, and he had left Diny amongst
to other toy dinosaurs.
And, he of course was more than willing to
take pictures with this donosaurHe then took Diny, and said, "Diny, cheese.
Cheese Diny. Sit here. Cheese!"
So I took some pics of Diny for himAAAaannnd... don't we love digging for
dinosaur bones!!
After the museum, we went to Iceburg.
Yum. Their shakes and fries are pure
heaven!!
No pics of that... because I was chasing
Dmitri around....

Today Dmitri and I slept in. He's my
little alarm clock... but I guess he was
pretty tired!

We had no plans for today, but I did have
some errands to run.
One was to the mall. He hates his stroller,
so I had to bribe him to sit in it.
If he sat nicely, we'd ride the train. He, of
course, sat nicely.
So we rode the train.
If you can't tell... we rolled out of bed... and
out the door. Which is why he's sporting bed
head and sleepy eyes. I had them too...Conveniantly located next to the train station,
is the playarea.
So we made a stop there too...
These girls nominated Dmitri to play with
them...But he declined... and hid in the tree house X}
So Dmitri has really started to play with toys.
He's kind of played with them before... or maybe
I'm just started to notice, or understand what
he's saying.
But he was talking to Woody, and they were
driving together.
And yesterday in the car, he was making
his trains talk to each other... and was driving
them along the car door.
Whatever the trains were saying was hilarious,
because he was cracking himself up!

He's just getting too big too soon!
Last week, he rolled out of bed, took his pajamas
and pull-up off... put a new pull-up on, then
put on a shirt, jeans and shoes. Sigh.... keep
growing and learning Dmitri... just not so fast!EEeeee....!!! Daniel's home tomorrow!!!
His graduation ceremony is tomorrow
morning. I told him to take pictures - so
I can blog about it. We'll see if he does...

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you that your hubby will be home tomorrow! I don't know how I'd survive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so excited to have Daniel home! Or soon to be home. Will he have to do any more of these training things?
    Ok, I hate that Andrew doesn't want to sit in his stroller anymore. Because no matter how much we bribe and threaten him to hold our hands, he really doesn't listen. We were in the apple store when he escaped the first time and then when we had to leave....awful. Matthew eventually had to pick him up and carry him under his arm. I'm glad I go to that store maybe once every 2-3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so freaking cute! I would love to go to a dino museum! How old do you think a child needs to be to appreciate something like this? Lilah is only 13 months now, maybe 18 months at least?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! How did you do the creepy profile pics? LUV THEM :) I'm excited to see you guys back here soon and that you get Daniel back. It is so awesome when daddy and hubby is home.

    ReplyDelete