I didn't realize how many pictures I had taken with my
phone this weekend.
We weren't too busy, but we did get out a bit! And Dmitri
was in a silly mood... so we had some fun times! :)
Dmitri has entered the phase of constant clothes changing,
and he's starting to have an opinion about what he wears.
He's mastered getting himself dressed, so at least his shorts
and shirts are on correctly. Can't say that about his shoes
though... as long as he has two on, he's fine. They don't have
to match... or even be the same size, just as long as there are
two :}
Anywho's, so my sister and I were helping my mom with her
homework.
Dmitri left the room in pajamas, and came back in shorts and
a shirt.
{I asked him where his pjs were... and he looked down. And my sister's patting his head.
Lol I promise, he wasn't in trouble :}
Some more mismatched shoes...
So... unfortunately his shoe fascination has turned
hazardous... The other day, he went down the stairs
in a high heel... and a regular shoe, still 10 sizes too
big. Well... he went tumbling down that stairs :(
He was fine, a bump and a little shaken up. Sigh.....
But then on Saturday, he fell down AGAIN!!! This time
he was barefoot... but I guess he can't talk and walk at the
same time. He only fell halfway down, and I was right
behind him. But I couldn't get him fast enough :( This time
he ended up with a rug burn on the side of his head.
Well, to add to those boo boos... his Papa took him to
the park, and they went skateboarding. And they fell.
My dad came home with a skinned knee... and Dmitri his
a light burn on his side. This kid. I'm just glad he's made
it so far, without breaking anything.
Today he also got smacked in the eye by the dogs tail.
And grabbed my moms rotary cutter... and had a cut on
his hand from it. It was a rough weekend for him... :(
So back to the fun stuff!!!
Last Friday we went to lunch, and then Old Navy with our
friends Haley and Olive.
We put Dmitri in Olive in the cart together, which helped
Dmitri stay in :)
So we passed the ball bin, and Dmitri asked for a ball. I
handed him one, but then he asked for another. Alright...
I hand him another, and he turns to Olive and says "here"
He's such a sweetheart when it comes to sharing!! The sales
girls were passing out suckers, and he was always sure to
get one for Olive too. Love this sweet boy!!!

Saturday morning he woke up in the BEST mood!! He
was so stinkin' funny! :D
PS... he LOVES this car! A KSL Classifieds find :)

We also went with the dogs to walk up Papa and Oma
Everyone thought it was fun... But Papa and Oma.... :}
Saturday evening we took a walk to the park. He was
starting to act up a bit... so a change of scenery was in order.
We went down the slide, rolled down the hill, and blew
dandelions! {thanks AC... I kept thinking daffodils:}



Some Sunday fun! We went to the park, again. This
time we took the skateboard for a ride down the hill.
It was pretty fun! :)
{notice the mismatched shoes... again:}
Oh, he also got into his Auntie's eyeshadow, and
landed himself in the bathtub...
And he walked around with these on, all afternoon.
Love em!!! And they're not prescription glasses, just
my sister's fake one.

Lastly... cold puppies... Adorable!


phone this weekend.

We weren't too busy, but we did get out a bit! And Dmitri
was in a silly mood... so we had some fun times! :)
Dmitri has entered the phase of constant clothes changing,
and he's starting to have an opinion about what he wears.
He's mastered getting himself dressed, so at least his shorts
and shirts are on correctly. Can't say that about his shoes
though... as long as he has two on, he's fine. They don't have
to match... or even be the same size, just as long as there are
two :}
Anywho's, so my sister and I were helping my mom with her
homework.
Dmitri left the room in pajamas, and came back in shorts and
a shirt.
{I asked him where his pjs were... and he looked down. And my sister's patting his head.
Lol I promise, he wasn't in trouble :}
Some more mismatched shoes...
So... unfortunately his shoe fascination has turnedhazardous... The other day, he went down the stairs
in a high heel... and a regular shoe, still 10 sizes too
big. Well... he went tumbling down that stairs :(
He was fine, a bump and a little shaken up. Sigh.....
But then on Saturday, he fell down AGAIN!!! This time
he was barefoot... but I guess he can't talk and walk at the
same time. He only fell halfway down, and I was right
behind him. But I couldn't get him fast enough :( This time
he ended up with a rug burn on the side of his head.
Well, to add to those boo boos... his Papa took him to
the park, and they went skateboarding. And they fell.
My dad came home with a skinned knee... and Dmitri his
a light burn on his side. This kid. I'm just glad he's made
it so far, without breaking anything.
Today he also got smacked in the eye by the dogs tail.
And grabbed my moms rotary cutter... and had a cut on
his hand from it. It was a rough weekend for him... :(
So back to the fun stuff!!!
Last Friday we went to lunch, and then Old Navy with our
friends Haley and Olive.
We put Dmitri in Olive in the cart together, which helped
Dmitri stay in :)
So we passed the ball bin, and Dmitri asked for a ball. I
handed him one, but then he asked for another. Alright...
I hand him another, and he turns to Olive and says "here"
He's such a sweetheart when it comes to sharing!! The sales
girls were passing out suckers, and he was always sure to
get one for Olive too. Love this sweet boy!!!


Saturday morning he woke up in the BEST mood!! Hewas so stinkin' funny! :D
PS... he LOVES this car! A KSL Classifieds find :)

We also went with the dogs to walk up Papa and OmaEveryone thought it was fun... But Papa and Oma.... :}
Saturday evening we took a walk to the park. He wasstarting to act up a bit... so a change of scenery was in order.
We went down the slide, rolled down the hill, and blew
dandelions! {thanks AC... I kept thinking daffodils:}



Some Sunday fun! We went to the park, again. Thistime we took the skateboard for a ride down the hill.
It was pretty fun! :)
{notice the mismatched shoes... again:}
Oh, he also got into his Auntie's eyeshadow, andlanded himself in the bathtub...
And he walked around with these on, all afternoon.Love em!!! And they're not prescription glasses, just
my sister's fake one.

Lastly... cold puppies... Adorable!





Dandelions! :]
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Are you still here?? We should get together! Dmitri is the cutest thing since sliced bread. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute boy!! Those are cute pics you took! He is so funny!!!~
ReplyDelete