About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Short and sweet....

Since Dmitri has been congested the past few days, we really
haven't gotten out much.
So to avoid cabin fever, I thought we'd hit the park.
I brought Dmitri's race car, to race in the tennis courts,
but he was more interested in playing on the playground.

So while I was grabbing our stuff, to move to where the playground
is, I kept noticing him hitting and wiping his head and face.
I thought his nose just itched... but when I got closer, his head
and shirt had gnats everywhere! There were probably 15, 20!!!So I got them all of of him, and we moved to the playground,
thinking it'd be better. Uhh... walking up to the park, you could
see just a cloud of gnats everywhere!!! There were a ton of kids
and parents, which was weird to me... but we joined in anyway,
only lasting 10 mins if that. It was disgusting. So I grabbed Dmitri
and carried him kicking and screaming to the car.
So to make him feel better, I decided to let him take his bath
in the sink... again. So he got over it.

I did take some pics... of him and a ball he stole from someone.
We did give it back before we left though... so no worries ;)We ran to Target last night... Dmitri has never been a hat kid,
but he was given this super cute hat - and I asked him if he
wanted to wear it.He looked it over, and decided to try it out. More importantly,
he thought it made an excellent pocket. He has a little toy that
he put in his hat, and he'd take the hat off every couple minutes
to make sure it was still there :}We got to the store, and apparently this hat turned him into hot
stuff! Well... except for the times he had it down so low, that he
ran into the some carts and shelves :} But other then that... he
was having a good ol' time! He was singing, and talking with people
and just being silly!
I put him in the cart at checkout, and he was standing there still
cracking himself up and dancing. I dunno... it was just funny!! :)Today, we went to see Toy Story 3! Our only option was 3D, with
was actually pretty cool!
And thank goodness, we were the only ones in the theater! So we
spent the first hour running laps around the chairs. He thought
it was so fun, and loved being chased!
He didn't really keep his glasses on, but I wish I had a pic of him
in them, because those puppies were huge! And adorable! :)We stood for the last 40 so minutes, and he started to get into the
movie. Which was really good... and funny!
At some point, he ditched his shoes in the theater... so just so you
know, don't let your kids run around the theater shoeless. Gross!After that, we had lunch at Subway, then headed home. So it was
a nice morning/afternoon.
And that's that!

Goodnight.
:]

Oh... I got a distress call from Dmitri yesterday... he got stuck. Lol
that's all he kept saying "stuck!!" X}
Oh... and this is him playing the other day... he was searching
through all his bins, and pulled out all his cars, then lined them
up.

1 comment:

  1. This was a funny post! The gnats and then his little feet being black from the theatre floor. That was pretty gross. After Andrew had been running around the stake center his feet were worse! I bet those places get the floors cleaned once a month. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete