A quick post!
So today was filled with a little of this...
Luckily it was wet erase... but last time
I tried to use this marker, it was dried out.
But of course it magically worked for him.
And a little of this....
It was inevitable....
He was supposed to be in timeout.
He yelled for help, and I went to see
what was going on. When I scanned
his room, I didn't notice him sitting
on top of his dresser. So I had a moment
of panic. And then rescued him.
Daniel worked all day, then had a
kickball game tonight. He only has two
left, and really wanted to go. But since
he was already at work, he just waited
there until it was game time, and drove
over. So Dmitri and I sat this one out.
Unfortunately they lost :[ They were
missing half their team, which is never
good!
Hopefully next week, they can go out
with a bang!
We did however, indulge in some Subway
for dinner. I didn't feel like having a sink
full of dirty dishes from cooking... so it
worked out nicely.

When did he get so big...? :'(
He's going to be 2 in a couple months
Ugh - I can't even stand it!
Sigh...
Well since Daniel was gone all day, I
kept Dmitri up until he got home.
Dmitri seriously missed his daddy!
He carried around a magnet/picture
of the two of them together. And he'd
look at it and say "daddy!"
Once Daniel got home, Dmitri insisted
he play ball with him. One of Dmitri's
favorite pass times.
It's funny, because he'll tell you exactly
where he wants to you stand. If you're
over even a couple inches, he makes you
move.
So here are some videos of them playing
ball.
I know I'm biased, but it's seriously
adorable!
And Dmitri is a star catcher and kicker,
at least in his momma's eyes ;)
{videos 1 and 2 are short practice videos}
the last one is 2 videos together - and
they're a little longer, but totally adorable! ;)
You have to listen closely to understand what
he's saying. He's got his own form of 'speech' :}
{ps... please ignore my cackle at the end of the video... I had no idea...}
Sigh... Dan and Dima melt my heart :)
♥ ♥ ♥
So today was filled with a little of this...
Luckily it was wet erase... but last timeI tried to use this marker, it was dried out.
But of course it magically worked for him.
And a little of this....
It was inevitable....He was supposed to be in timeout.
He yelled for help, and I went to see
what was going on. When I scanned
his room, I didn't notice him sitting
on top of his dresser. So I had a moment
of panic. And then rescued him.
Daniel worked all day, then had a
kickball game tonight. He only has two
left, and really wanted to go. But since
he was already at work, he just waited
there until it was game time, and drove
over. So Dmitri and I sat this one out.
Unfortunately they lost :[ They were
missing half their team, which is never
good!
Hopefully next week, they can go out
with a bang!
We did however, indulge in some Subway
for dinner. I didn't feel like having a sink
full of dirty dishes from cooking... so it
worked out nicely.


When did he get so big...? :'(He's going to be 2 in a couple months
Ugh - I can't even stand it!
Sigh...
Well since Daniel was gone all day, I
kept Dmitri up until he got home.
Dmitri seriously missed his daddy!
He carried around a magnet/picture
of the two of them together. And he'd
look at it and say "daddy!"
Once Daniel got home, Dmitri insisted
he play ball with him. One of Dmitri's
favorite pass times.
It's funny, because he'll tell you exactly
where he wants to you stand. If you're
over even a couple inches, he makes you
move.
So here are some videos of them playing
ball.
I know I'm biased, but it's seriously
adorable!
And Dmitri is a star catcher and kicker,
at least in his momma's eyes ;)
{videos 1 and 2 are short practice videos}
the last one is 2 videos together - and
they're a little longer, but totally adorable! ;)
You have to listen closely to understand what
he's saying. He's got his own form of 'speech' :}
{ps... please ignore my cackle at the end of the video... I had no idea...}
Sigh... Dan and Dima melt my heart :)
♥ ♥ ♥




My kids just recently started writing on walls. I think they learned it from a neighbor girl who did it here once. It makes me crazy. From now on I'm hiding every writing utensil unless I'm supervising.
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute. And you are right, where does the time go?
ReplyDeleteCute! When I was watching the videos Ava came over and wanted to get in my lap and she watched it all with me saying "Dmitri play ball"! We miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete