About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Monday, June 7, 2010

A little behind schedule...

Monday seems like a long time ago...

Lol all I remember is that Daniel didn't
work, because it was Memorial Day.
So that was nice!

It was a busy week for Daniel, because
he's been put in charge of his entire
floor!
His boss is on vacation for a few weeks,
so he gets to be boss.
The first couple days were rough because
two people had to be taken off the schedule
because of family issues. So he had to
reconfigure the schedule.
But otherwise, it's been going good! He's
been pretty busy, but has been able to
come home earlier, because he's there
Monday thru Friday.

Oh... and then Monday I also baked my
first Amish bread loafs.
I was a day late, because I was confused
on the dates... but it still turned out! And
it was delish! I had to run to the store
twice while making it. First time for
ziploc bags, second for instant pudding.
Which doesn't seem very Amish to me,
but it worked!
We ate one loaf, then Daniel took the
other to work.Tuesday, Dmitri and I had an early
morning Gymboree class.
It was art, and Dmitri seemed to enjoy
it.
We played with playdoh, watercolors,
glue and a water table. Then the teacher
read them a story. Dmitri liked it so much,
that he started clapping and saying "yay!"

Wednesday we went and checked out
some books from the library. And then
had planned to meet some friend at the
beach. Well since it's summer, the beach
we full. So we got turned away. We ended
up going to our pool and swim for a bit.

Dmitri is doing awesome with swimming!
He didn't need stairs, he'd just lower himself
into the pool from the side. Sometimes even
into the 6 feet. So he's doing awesome with
that!

Saturday we were supposed to meet some
friends for a couples date night. But no go.
My stupid cold came back - and it's still
lingering.

We went to church today, and luckily my
class was easy on me. And there were
only four kids.
I had taken some cold medicine before
church... and was seriously on the verge
of falling asleep the whole time.... but I
made it through!

And that's that.

Of. And hopefully I can get Dmitri's
newest climbing skill on camera. Sigh...

Dmitri insisted going to sleep with his
bed like thisWe also made some brownies last
week :]

4 comments:

  1. I did amish friendship bread for a few months and it is delicious! Try adding chocolate chips...you won't go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the second person who has made this Amish friendship bread. What is it?
    Hope your cold goes away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, totally went a bought chocolate chips today!! :D
    Heather, you get a starter from a friend... and take care of it for 10 days. On the 10th day, you bake it. But before you bake it, you separate it into 4 separate batters, 2 of which you guys away to friends. I'll post a link for it on my next post!

    ReplyDelete