About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sickies in da house!

Nothing much to report.
Wednesday I babysat, so we didn't
get a chance to get out.

Except for Daniel's kickball game that
night. His team lost by one, but he
kicked an awesome home run and
3 people {including him} got home
from it.
Dmitri got scared a couple times
from all the yelling and cheering
that went on that game. But he always
has fun cheering for everyone.

Thursday I had a dentist appt, for
the tooth that has been bothering
me.

I dropped Dmitri off at a friends
house, and headed over.
The dentist didn't do a full dental
checkup, just took x-rays of my mouth
and then looked and poked around.

So the two days leading up to the
appointment, my tooth hurt bad!
Nothing would make it totally go
away.
On top of that, I got an abscess right
below the tooth.
Well I woke up the day of my appoint,
ment, and the abscess was gone, and
there was minimal pain.
I'd just get a sharp pain every so often.

So the dentist looked... and didn't
find anything.
She didn't know why my tooth was
hurting....
Lol not what I expected to hear!!
But she referred me to an endodontist.
She said they'll take a closer look.

She saw something that looked like
it could be a small fracture - but when
she poked around, she didn't feel one.

So we'll see what the endodontist says.

But so far, still no pain. Weird.

Friday... more babysitting.

Saturday we all woke up sick...
We think we got it from the baby that
I babysit.
He came over on Weds with a bit of
a cough and runny nose. Plus he didn't
eat very well. Awesome.

So we've been sick! Dmitri has been
acting pretty normal, but Daniel and
I were pretty lazy and yuck feeling.

I got out early on Saturday to get
some groceries and cold medicine.
But that was the most exciting thing
I did.
Dmitri and I fell asleep Saturday
afternoon. We woke up at 8pm...
which meant Dmitri didn''t go to bed
until 12am.... Yesh!

He woke up this morning at 9, so
that's not too bad I suppose.
He and Daniel stayed home, while I
went to church to teach my class.

Oy. It was a hard day. All the kids
are on summer break as of last week,
so they were all pretty restless.

It was rough.

So that's all we've been doing! Being
sick and lazy.

Fun fun! :]

Only a couple pics...

PS... I like the Weber BBQ commercial.
It makes me happy :)

Dmitri was sleeping on the sofa when i
got home from church.
I was starving, so I grabbed a bag of
chips.
He woke up totally out of it... but saw
the bag of chips, and helped himself.he was talking to us the whole time
this pic makes me laugh X}And he made a little bed for his 'friends'We had a pretty good rainstorm the
other day.
This little bird was waiting it outHe is his father's son...A temper tantrum...I was taking pics of him, so he grabbed
his camera {Ariel} and took some
of me.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys feel better! I don't think all of us has been sick at one time.
    Love that Dmitri made a bed for his friends.

    ReplyDelete