About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sea Life Park!

My friend had mention that Sea Life Park
was offering $10 tickets for Military Appreciation
month {this month} - so we decided to take
advantage of it!
We went in May last year, so I think it's a
yearly thing for us... because I'd never pay
full price for it.
It's pretty small - and just to get in, it's $30.
Then you pay a separate fee if you want to swim
with the dolphins, do the sea lion encounter, etc.

Anyways... so Daniel was off yesterday and
we headed over.
It wasn't too cloudy at our house, but about 20
mins into the drive, totally started raining.
And it was a pretty good rain that stayed for
about 10 mins.
I was panicking a little, because I didn't bring
a jacket for Dmitri - and the area the park is
located is known for rain. But luckily we drove
threw the rain clouds into blue skies!!
So we had a good time!

Before we left, I told Dmitri we needed to get
his shoes. So he goes and finds his green
galoshes and puts them on. I told him he
couldn't wear them today {because I can't
imagine plastic boots up to your knees being
comfortable in 84 degree sun} and he flipped
out!
So he threw a nice tantrum - and would not let
me put regular shoes on him. So I said fine,
wear them now, and we'll switch when we get
there.
Which I knew he wouldn't go for - but I was
thinking he'd take them off in the car, and I'd
put his other shoes on before he realized it.
And luckily it worked out that way. He kicked
his boots off in the car, and once we got out, I
stuck tennis shoes on his feet - with minimal
whining. Yay!

I took a lot of pics... so bear with me :}
and they're not entirely in order...
my favorite picture - love them!
this was almost a perfect pic...
but I clicked right when he blinked...
Wholphin
Dmitri didn't want to give Daniel's glasses back
Negotiating :}
After finding out what vending machines'
are for... :}
This was the underwater excursion.
There are manta rays, fish and small
sharks in there. Along with turtles.
Random views on the drive home
Kaneohe Bay
Maybe I should have opted for a slideshow.... :}
lastly... who doesn't love a dolphin show?!
:)

5 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun. And so pretty!! I'm glad it didn't rain on you while you were there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really good day! Makes me want to go to the Monterrey bay aquarium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Pics you took Sara! Great Job. We did with you guys last year in the summer time. It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did that with you guys last year. We had a great time. We love watching Dolphin show. Gret time over their. I hope you guys are doing great .

    ReplyDelete