About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A giant sigh of relief....!!

I FOUND MY KEYS!!!

They were stuffed into the corner of the sofa,
in between the cushions... like jammed...I seriously checked the sofa, and between the
cushions like 50 times! I have scratches and
bruises on my hands from jamming them in
between the sofa, and even turned the sofa
upside down!!

But tonight, I decided to check one more time.
And started to punch the cushions. I heard a
jingle... so I did it again, and located the sound.

I had to seriously dig... and there they were!
I have no idea how they got there. Other then
Dmitri. Especially since he stands on the back
of the sofa to stare out the window. So I think
I might point a finger at him!

But seriously... I am so relieved! Especially
knowing that no one has found them, and has
access to my house.
Sigh... yay!

Good thing for him, he's cute!
Especially with a chocolate covered face!Oh Dima.... what shall I do with you...
besides love you, and keep my keys as far from you as I can...
Love,
your momma

3 comments:

  1. YAAAAAY! I was a little worried for you! :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found your keys! One of the worst feelings in the world (in my opinion).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you have your keys again, are you ready to drive to Utah? I mean fly, Come and hangout with us!!!

    ReplyDelete