A day later then I planned to blog. Oh well... at
least I'm not too far behind.
I totally wish I had pics from Saturday!
Daniel had to work, so it was just Dmitri and I.
We woke up, started breakfast, and then got a
text inviting us to the beach!
I thought it was a bit too cloudy to go, but decided
to go anyway.
I discovered once I left my house... the cloud was
just over my house!
We went to Ko' Olina Resort - and it was a totally
GORGEOUS day!
I'm so glad we went.
Dmitri got to pal around with his friend, and they
had so much fun together.
Once we got their water wings on, they headed to
the water and jumped right in!
We actually had to chase them down because they
were swimming out towards the ocean!
They thought it was hilarious - and they hauled butt!
We stayed for a few hours - enough to poop Dmitri
out and for me to get a little too toasty. Thank you
old man at Target for pointing that out to me...
But Dmitri seriously dozed off 3 times on Saturday.
So he was pretty worn out.
Sunday Daniel had to work again - so it was just
Dmitri and I :[
Totally reverse day of Saturday! Woke up to rain.
It was kind of nice though - but it wasn't a cool rain,
it was a bit more humid then I would have liked :\
Anyways... went to church...
So I was walking Dmitri to Nursery, and stopped to
talk to someone right in front of the Nursery door.
Dmitri lets go of my hand, and walks right into
Nursery! All by himself, without looking back!
His teacher was standing right there, and was so
excited!! I couldn't believe it either :D
Up till now, he'd start to cry when Daniel or I left.
But then would calm down after a few minutes.
I was so proud, but sad seeing him walk in all
independently.
Love that boy!
So I realized on Sunday, that the only ones who
notice I've changed something about myself are
the boys in my class.
Last Sunday they mad fun of my blue heels, saying
they looked like elf shoes. Ha on them! I've gotten
many compliments on those shoes!!
They also have noticed when I cut my hair, and when
I color my hair.
One boy asked me;
"When did you spray your hair?"
"Uhh... you mean color it?"
"Yea... when did you color it?"
"Friday"
"Oh."
Ummm... okay....
Lol I don't get these boys.
Luckily there were only 5 kids in my class - so
it was an easy day. Relatively speaking :}
Today Daniel was home... yay! It's always a
better day when he's home.
I had to babysit today, so we didn't get a chance
to get out - but hopefully we can do something on
Wednesday {because tomorrow is babysitting too}
It also rained most of the day... and it was some good
rain! It woke me up this morning.
Anyways...
Dmitri played with Playdough for the first time
today.
I think the first time :\ I know they have it in
Nursery - but I don't know if he's played with it.
I've had the Playdough since his 1st birthday, it
was a party favor and we had some left over.
So he's just been playing with the little tubs
because I didn't quite trust him not to eat it.
We were sitting at the table playing, and had the
craft box out.
He was stacking the Playdough tubs, and I took
one. He started to protest, until I go to open it...
and he did the eyebrow/intrigued look.
He had no idea there was stuff inside! So... we've
most the day playing with Playdough.
He's hooked.






And he only tried to taste it a handful of times.
He'd hold a chunk to his lips and look at me.
He did sneak a lick a couple times - but was very
disappointed :}
The inevitable...
Tonight, I did some crafting. Kind of. Again, I
did some pics for Dmitri's room. I don't know
how many more times I'm going to change out
the stuff in his room. But I need to stop. I'll post
pics after I've hung them up. But here they are.
I kind of like the blue one better... but ohwell.
They're big. 24x24
Oh yea... Friday I organized my pots and pan
cabinet.
Dmitri helped... by stealing all my pots and pans
and playing with them.
He loves to pretend and cook. So of course that
meant I had to buy him his own.
I looked on Amazon and holy moley - too much $
for pots, pans and food!
So I headed to Ross... and they came thru! I think
the pots and pans are darling... they look real!
I was amused with what he cooked. Yum.
least I'm not too far behind.
I totally wish I had pics from Saturday!
Daniel had to work, so it was just Dmitri and I.
We woke up, started breakfast, and then got a
text inviting us to the beach!
I thought it was a bit too cloudy to go, but decided
to go anyway.
I discovered once I left my house... the cloud was
just over my house!
We went to Ko' Olina Resort - and it was a totally
GORGEOUS day!
I'm so glad we went.
Dmitri got to pal around with his friend, and they
had so much fun together.
Once we got their water wings on, they headed to
the water and jumped right in!
We actually had to chase them down because they
were swimming out towards the ocean!
They thought it was hilarious - and they hauled butt!
We stayed for a few hours - enough to poop Dmitri
out and for me to get a little too toasty. Thank you
old man at Target for pointing that out to me...
But Dmitri seriously dozed off 3 times on Saturday.
So he was pretty worn out.
Sunday Daniel had to work again - so it was just
Dmitri and I :[
Totally reverse day of Saturday! Woke up to rain.
It was kind of nice though - but it wasn't a cool rain,
it was a bit more humid then I would have liked :\
Anyways... went to church...
So I was walking Dmitri to Nursery, and stopped to
talk to someone right in front of the Nursery door.
Dmitri lets go of my hand, and walks right into
Nursery! All by himself, without looking back!
His teacher was standing right there, and was so
excited!! I couldn't believe it either :D
Up till now, he'd start to cry when Daniel or I left.
But then would calm down after a few minutes.
I was so proud, but sad seeing him walk in all
independently.
Love that boy!
So I realized on Sunday, that the only ones who
notice I've changed something about myself are
the boys in my class.
Last Sunday they mad fun of my blue heels, saying
they looked like elf shoes. Ha on them! I've gotten
many compliments on those shoes!!
They also have noticed when I cut my hair, and when
I color my hair.
One boy asked me;
"When did you spray your hair?"
"Uhh... you mean color it?"
"Yea... when did you color it?"
"Friday"
"Oh."
Ummm... okay....
Lol I don't get these boys.
Luckily there were only 5 kids in my class - so
it was an easy day. Relatively speaking :}
Today Daniel was home... yay! It's always a
better day when he's home.
I had to babysit today, so we didn't get a chance
to get out - but hopefully we can do something on
Wednesday {because tomorrow is babysitting too}
It also rained most of the day... and it was some good
rain! It woke me up this morning.
Anyways...
Dmitri played with Playdough for the first time
today.
I think the first time :\ I know they have it in
Nursery - but I don't know if he's played with it.
I've had the Playdough since his 1st birthday, it
was a party favor and we had some left over.
So he's just been playing with the little tubs
because I didn't quite trust him not to eat it.
We were sitting at the table playing, and had the
craft box out.
He was stacking the Playdough tubs, and I took
one. He started to protest, until I go to open it...
and he did the eyebrow/intrigued look.
He had no idea there was stuff inside! So... we've
most the day playing with Playdough.
He's hooked.
He'd hold a chunk to his lips and look at me.
He did sneak a lick a couple times - but was very
disappointed :}
The inevitable...
did some pics for Dmitri's room. I don't know
how many more times I'm going to change out
the stuff in his room. But I need to stop. I'll post
pics after I've hung them up. But here they are.
I kind of like the blue one better... but ohwell.
They're big. 24x24
cabinet.
Dmitri helped... by stealing all my pots and pans
and playing with them.
He loves to pretend and cook. So of course that
meant I had to buy him his own.
I looked on Amazon and holy moley - too much $
for pots, pans and food!
So I headed to Ross... and they came thru! I think
the pots and pans are darling... they look real!
I was amused with what he cooked. Yum.




When did you spray your hair?! Lol!!
ReplyDeleteThose kitchen pots are really cute. Our Ross is awful.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete