I swear there was something I was going to blog
about yesterday... but I cannot remember!!
WAIT! I remember now. After uploading my
pics :}
I was doing laundry yesterday, and Dmitri kept
bringing me clothes to put on him.
Dmitri in Daniel's dress shirt
Dmitri in Daniel's t-shirt

But last night Daniel did have a kickball game,
the first official, and Dmitri and I missed it :[
His team won! Woot woo!! And he did pretty
awesome and caught the ball that won them the
game. He's pretty awesome like that... :]
Dmitri was being weird. I couldn't tell if he wasn't
feeling well, or if he was just tired.
His nose was running, and he took an almost 3
hour nap, and did some lounging on the sofa.
He perked up a bit before bedtime, of course, and
we read and did puzzles.
I blogged before about Dmitri's love of puzzles.
Here's a video of him doing his favorite puzzle.
I'm 99.9% sure he's memorized where all the
pieces go. Because he does this puzzle about
10 times a day.
Love him!
PS. He's really into Barney right now. Oy.
Today I worked on more organizing and spring
cleaning!
I'm seriously on a role, and I love it! :] I'm
going to have to take pics when I'm done. I'm
seriously that proud.
Daniel mentioned going to a movie this afternoon,
but I was on a roll. So I said he and Dmitri should
just go. That way I can get a lot more done.
So they went to the movie, and saw
How to Train Your Dragon. And they
were so cute... because I made Dmitri
match Daniel :}
Daniel didn't know until they were about to
go out the door. Ahaha! He's not a fan of
matching. Sometimes on Sundays I'll wait for
him to get dressed, then see what color his tie
is and what he's wearing... then I'll match my
outfit to his :]
Anyways... their matching was adorable.
{and I made them take a pic:}
Daniel said they had the whole theater to
themselves. So Dmitri ran around for the
previews and the opening credits.
Then he sat of Daniel's shoulders for a bit and
watched the movie.
Daniel said he could feel Dmitri's head dropping,
so he took him down and Dmitri ended up
falling asleep on his shoulder for almost an hour.
So not too bad I guess!
Unfortunately a bit after they got home, Dmitri
turned into the biggest grump!!
He was tired and crabby - and just doing naughty
things.
So bedtime came early tonight, and he wasn't happy.
We were supposed to go to a pool playdate today,
but had to cancel because he was just out of control.
So that was our day. Hopefully Dmitri has a better
day tomorrow, and a good nights sleep.
I hope...
about yesterday... but I cannot remember!!
WAIT! I remember now. After uploading my
pics :}
I was doing laundry yesterday, and Dmitri kept
bringing me clothes to put on him.
Dmitri in Daniel's dress shirt
the first official, and Dmitri and I missed it :[
His team won! Woot woo!! And he did pretty
awesome and caught the ball that won them the
game. He's pretty awesome like that... :]
Dmitri was being weird. I couldn't tell if he wasn't
feeling well, or if he was just tired.
His nose was running, and he took an almost 3
hour nap, and did some lounging on the sofa.
we read and did puzzles.
I blogged before about Dmitri's love of puzzles.
Here's a video of him doing his favorite puzzle.
I'm 99.9% sure he's memorized where all the
pieces go. Because he does this puzzle about
10 times a day.
Love him!
PS. He's really into Barney right now. Oy.
Today I worked on more organizing and spring
cleaning!
I'm seriously on a role, and I love it! :] I'm
going to have to take pics when I'm done. I'm
seriously that proud.
Daniel mentioned going to a movie this afternoon,
but I was on a roll. So I said he and Dmitri should
just go. That way I can get a lot more done.
So they went to the movie, and saw
How to Train Your Dragon. And they
were so cute... because I made Dmitri
match Daniel :}
go out the door. Ahaha! He's not a fan of
matching. Sometimes on Sundays I'll wait for
him to get dressed, then see what color his tie
is and what he's wearing... then I'll match my
outfit to his :]
Anyways... their matching was adorable.
{and I made them take a pic:}
themselves. So Dmitri ran around for the
previews and the opening credits.
Then he sat of Daniel's shoulders for a bit and
watched the movie.
Daniel said he could feel Dmitri's head dropping,
so he took him down and Dmitri ended up
falling asleep on his shoulder for almost an hour.
So not too bad I guess!
Unfortunately a bit after they got home, Dmitri
turned into the biggest grump!!
He was tired and crabby - and just doing naughty
things.
So bedtime came early tonight, and he wasn't happy.
We were supposed to go to a pool playdate today,
but had to cancel because he was just out of control.
So that was our day. Hopefully Dmitri has a better
day tomorrow, and a good nights sleep.
I hope...




You are so funny! Michael purposely matches me sometimes to be funny and I get so embarrassed :)
ReplyDeleteI like that you match them. So cute. We haven't taken Andrew to any movies yet. I think I'm too afraid of what he will do. Maybe if they played cars or something...
ReplyDeleteOMG I would love if Daniel wanted to match me! I think matching couples/families are adorable! :D
ReplyDeleteHeather, it was Dmitri's first too. I was worried but there was no one else there. So it worked out!
Daddy and baby matching?! Where do I sign up? Lol so CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete