We might be slightly addicted. Well... me.
We went to Ko' Olina again on Friday. I
didn't plan on it - but it was just too nice
outside not to!
It was just Dmitri and I - but we only stayed
for about an hour and a half.
He wasn't really feeling it - and kept walking
back towards the parking lot.
So that was that.
After we headed to Target to grab a few
things.
And then home - and then back to Target
later on.
I'm been spending too much time at Target
lately. And not planned time.
I think I blogged {a month ago} about missing
baby locks. I had purchased them, but they
mysteriously disappeared when I got home.
They told me to come back in - which was
completely pointless because I had to wait
there for a half hour while they looked over
the security cameras and assured me the
locks went into my bag - and so they couldn't
do anything. A little annoyed. And a waste of
my time. The locks were $3.50.
I still haven't found the locks! I'm assuming
they fell out of the bag and were left in the
cart. Anyways...
So about a week ago I had done bought a
couple of groceries from Target. When I got
home I realized I was missing an ENTIRE
bag! I double checked the car, and all the
stuff I had put away - but didn't find it.
So I was dreading calling them because of
the last experience.
I call - talk to the Guest Services lady and
told her what happened. She said none of
the cashiers turned in any left bags - but to
come in and they would replace the items if
the total was under $10. I was skeptical...
because they sure didn't replace $3.50 locks!!
I went in - and my total of missing items was
around $22. She said go ahead and grab the
missing items and she'd call it good. Sweet!
So I grabbed my stuff and went. But not
before letting her know about the prior situation.
I'm assuming my missing bag went home with
the people in line behind me. My cashier was
new {I think} and distracted by another cashier
talking to her while she was ringing my stuff up.
The next day I realized I had forgot to buy
coconut for a dessert I was going to make. I
head to Target again... and grab a bag of
coconut along with a few other odds and ends.
I grab our bag - and Dmitri and head home.
Once I got there, I realized the coconut was not
in the bag! Ugh! Seriously?! So I call... and luckily
this time the cashier handed the bag into Guest
Services. So I had to go back and pick it up. Blah.
I mentioned it to the other Guest Services lady,
and she apologized and said she'd tell the Managers
to remind the cashiers to make sure they are
giving the customers ALL their bags.
So now, I ask the cashiers "are these ALL my bags?"
Blah. But I'm glad Target at least came through
this time!
Alright... anyways.
Saturday we really didn't do anything. I just went
and got some pics developed and we hung around
the house.
Today - Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful
mothers!!!
I was supposed to get to sleep in, but woke up
around 5am... and was just awake.
So I went and laid on the sofa and watched tv.
But I did get to snooze a bit while Daniel took
care of Dmitri and made breakfast. So that was
very nice! :) Daniel also made dinner tonight!
So it felt nice to be pampered :)
I got a gift card, along with an orchid plant {my
favorite!}. Dmitri also made me the cutest card
in Nursery. It seriously brought tears to my eyes.
I loved the little poem that came with it.





I never thought I'd be one of those mom's that
enjoys homemade gifts or cards.
I look back on things I made my parents - and I
don't think they're all that great or anything
special. But... I've been proven wrong. I adore
anything and everything Dmitri draws, colors,
or makes.
Even a little scribble on the handout he gets in
Nursery. They're all stuck to my fridge right
now. They bring so much joy to me and I love
them more then anything. I love being a mom!
And I love my little guy more then I ever thought
possible!
Another nice surprise... I went into the Primary
room for opening exercises, and I look up and
Daniel's standing in the doorway.
I was a little confused. He told me he's teaching
my class today - and that I can go to Sunday
School and then Relief Society.
Lol I was a little confused at first - but okay.
Sounds good to me!
So I had a great time getting to be amongst some
wonderful and inspirational woman.
Poor Daniel, he had to deal with my class. He said
he just ignored the naughty kids. Lol but I'm glad
he got to see first hand what I was talking about!
Lol I now feel validated in thinking this class is
bigger and harder then I anticipated!
I did feel bad though... Daniel said - the only girl
in my class - was so distraught that she was the
only girl in the classroom that day. Poor thing :[
Alright... some randoms.
So - I love a deal... but I LOVE a steal!
I pretty much wont buy anything full price. If
I see something I like - I'll wait until it's like 80%
off. So walking the aisles at Target a while ago,
{do we spend too much time there...?}
I saw this Buzz Lightyear on clearance. He's like
the movie Buzz - as in says all the phrases the toy
in the movie does, has the laser and flip up wings,
yada yada.
But he was only on clearance for $26 - from $40.
Not good enough for my liking. So a couple weeks
later they're still some there in the clearance section.
But they're now $16. Still not quite my ideal.
So I was in there with Dmitri this weekend and
there were a couple of the Buzz's left. I looked at
the price - and they were $9!!! $9 from $40!!!
Crazy awesome! So I snagged one. And Dmitri
thinks he's pretty cool. We sat there that evening
making his wings flip in and out.
Daniel doesn't share my enthusiasm. Lol he says
it's still $9 that didn't need to be spent. Sigh...
I let Dmitri take some pics with the camera...
and he had some decent ones :}

We went to Ko' Olina again on Friday. I
didn't plan on it - but it was just too nice
outside not to!
It was just Dmitri and I - but we only stayed
for about an hour and a half.
He wasn't really feeling it - and kept walking
back towards the parking lot.
So that was that.
After we headed to Target to grab a few
things.
And then home - and then back to Target
later on.
I'm been spending too much time at Target
lately. And not planned time.
I think I blogged {a month ago} about missing
baby locks. I had purchased them, but they
mysteriously disappeared when I got home.
They told me to come back in - which was
completely pointless because I had to wait
there for a half hour while they looked over
the security cameras and assured me the
locks went into my bag - and so they couldn't
do anything. A little annoyed. And a waste of
my time. The locks were $3.50.
I still haven't found the locks! I'm assuming
they fell out of the bag and were left in the
cart. Anyways...
So about a week ago I had done bought a
couple of groceries from Target. When I got
home I realized I was missing an ENTIRE
bag! I double checked the car, and all the
stuff I had put away - but didn't find it.
So I was dreading calling them because of
the last experience.
I call - talk to the Guest Services lady and
told her what happened. She said none of
the cashiers turned in any left bags - but to
come in and they would replace the items if
the total was under $10. I was skeptical...
because they sure didn't replace $3.50 locks!!
I went in - and my total of missing items was
around $22. She said go ahead and grab the
missing items and she'd call it good. Sweet!
So I grabbed my stuff and went. But not
before letting her know about the prior situation.
I'm assuming my missing bag went home with
the people in line behind me. My cashier was
new {I think} and distracted by another cashier
talking to her while she was ringing my stuff up.
The next day I realized I had forgot to buy
coconut for a dessert I was going to make. I
head to Target again... and grab a bag of
coconut along with a few other odds and ends.
I grab our bag - and Dmitri and head home.
Once I got there, I realized the coconut was not
in the bag! Ugh! Seriously?! So I call... and luckily
this time the cashier handed the bag into Guest
Services. So I had to go back and pick it up. Blah.
I mentioned it to the other Guest Services lady,
and she apologized and said she'd tell the Managers
to remind the cashiers to make sure they are
giving the customers ALL their bags.
So now, I ask the cashiers "are these ALL my bags?"
Blah. But I'm glad Target at least came through
this time!
Alright... anyways.
Saturday we really didn't do anything. I just went
and got some pics developed and we hung around
the house.
Today - Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful
mothers!!!
I was supposed to get to sleep in, but woke up
around 5am... and was just awake.
So I went and laid on the sofa and watched tv.
But I did get to snooze a bit while Daniel took
care of Dmitri and made breakfast. So that was
very nice! :) Daniel also made dinner tonight!
So it felt nice to be pampered :)
I got a gift card, along with an orchid plant {my
favorite!}. Dmitri also made me the cutest card
in Nursery. It seriously brought tears to my eyes.
I loved the little poem that came with it.
enjoys homemade gifts or cards.
I look back on things I made my parents - and I
don't think they're all that great or anything
special. But... I've been proven wrong. I adore
anything and everything Dmitri draws, colors,
or makes.
Even a little scribble on the handout he gets in
Nursery. They're all stuck to my fridge right
now. They bring so much joy to me and I love
them more then anything. I love being a mom!
And I love my little guy more then I ever thought
possible!
Another nice surprise... I went into the Primary
room for opening exercises, and I look up and
Daniel's standing in the doorway.
I was a little confused. He told me he's teaching
my class today - and that I can go to Sunday
School and then Relief Society.
Lol I was a little confused at first - but okay.
Sounds good to me!
So I had a great time getting to be amongst some
wonderful and inspirational woman.
Poor Daniel, he had to deal with my class. He said
he just ignored the naughty kids. Lol but I'm glad
he got to see first hand what I was talking about!
Lol I now feel validated in thinking this class is
bigger and harder then I anticipated!
I did feel bad though... Daniel said - the only girl
in my class - was so distraught that she was the
only girl in the classroom that day. Poor thing :[
Alright... some randoms.
So - I love a deal... but I LOVE a steal!
I pretty much wont buy anything full price. If
I see something I like - I'll wait until it's like 80%
off. So walking the aisles at Target a while ago,
{do we spend too much time there...?}
I saw this Buzz Lightyear on clearance. He's like
the movie Buzz - as in says all the phrases the toy
in the movie does, has the laser and flip up wings,
yada yada.
But he was only on clearance for $26 - from $40.
Not good enough for my liking. So a couple weeks
later they're still some there in the clearance section.
But they're now $16. Still not quite my ideal.
So I was in there with Dmitri this weekend and
there were a couple of the Buzz's left. I looked at
the price - and they were $9!!! $9 from $40!!!
Crazy awesome! So I snagged one. And Dmitri
thinks he's pretty cool. We sat there that evening
making his wings flip in and out.
Daniel doesn't share my enthusiasm. Lol he says
it's still $9 that didn't need to be spent. Sigh...
and he had some decent ones :}




You do go to target a lot! But if you never pay full price, that's great. I don't think our target ever has good stuff on clearence. It's totally picked over and weird things or weird sizes.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated mothers day!