About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm warning you now...

Picture overload.
Lots of the same.
I spared you the other 250.

I warned you ;)


Let's just get down to business.

Monday, Daniel worked. I have really been
missing him lately!
He's training a new guy, which means he works
more days and longer hours.
It's really bumming me out.
And because of it - he just wants to relax on his
days off, when I was to go out.

We're making it work... but I really can't wait
for him to be done with this training!

So mine and Dmitri's Monday was spent running
errands and grocery shopping.
Dmitri woke up at 2am and was up for a while.
I think I mentioned that in my last post. I don't
know what's going on with him.
I tried ignoring it, hoping he'd just fall back to sleep,
but he doesn't.
He screams and cries until I come get him. And I
know he's woken up the neighbor above him
{though I'm starting not to care....}
Anyways - he wakes up in the middle of the night,
and is WIDE awake!
So we camp out on the sofa and watch some tv... and
play with toys.
I am grateful he slept in until 10 the next morning!
It was a nice compromise I guess.

So we had a late start to our morning. Then did some
errands.
I was getting gas at Costco... and kept swiping my
card, then entering my pin.
But my card would come back declined! Second time,
messed up {luckily}. Third swipe, enter pin, decline!!

So I get back in the car - totally panicking. Thinking
something horrible has happened to my card.
I drove off - and then.... thinking outloud I said,
"that's not my pin!"
Drove back to Costco [was seriously on E] and run
my card again - tried my real pin... success!

Ugh. I felt so old.
And happy that one swipe came back with an error
instead of decline. Because 3 wrong pins and the bank
locks your card for security purposes.
Just in case anyone has this problem.... cause I hope
I'm not the only one! XD

ANywhos.
Dmitri was invited to play water balloons with a
friend of his.
So we went over and did that.
He LOVED it! He had a good time smashing them
on the ground.
Then he found he kitchen set, and he was playing
with a pot and stirring it. Then he put rocks in the
pot and stirred them.

It's so crazy to watch kids imaginations developing.
I love it!

Tuesday Daniel worked again. It rained pretty good
most the morning.
I wanted out of the house - so Dmitri and I drove
over to Target and made the rounds.
We walked around Ross looking for a little chair for
Dmitri to use out front. He has a little table - we just
need a chair. The ones I saw a few weeks back were
sold out. So no success. Minus a pink leather one that
was $30. But besides the hot pink color, it was an
outdoor chair.

After Ross we went to Petco. We petted the adoptable
cat. He was the only one there - and he was really
sweet. I wanted to take him home because I felt bad
he was the only one.
Then I remember Caesar Milan saying "Don't take an
animal home {from the pound} because you feel bad
for it. Take it home because you really want the
companionship and to care for it.

Though with Daniel working more - I do kind of want
a cat.... or something. Just cause it gets lonely after
Dmitri's asleep.
But then I have to clean up after it - and all that
hair.... so the cons override the pros.

Dmitri was totally into the fish. And then we saw
the birds. Love them!
I thought he'd like to see the bunnies and hamsters,
but there weren't any! The cages were empty. I don't
know if that's good or bad.
There was a guinea pig... but he was sleeping inside a
ball thing, and we only saw his back.

After Petco we went to get frozen yogurt at Menchie's.
I thought it was tasty... Dmitri thought the gummy bears
were tasty. So I guess we both won.

Wednesday Daniel was home!! I was babysitting though....
I did take the oppurtunity to make homemade waffles.
So we had a nice breakfast together.
Shortly after breakfast - I got hit with the grouchy bug...
so I was feeling really rotten and just wanted to lay
down.
I think it was because I had to go to bed early the
night before - in order to wake up early to babysit,
but I had problems falling asleep because I wasn't
really tired.
Then I got lotion in my eyes - both eyes. So I had
this tired burning for the rest of the day.

Daniel took a cue - and sent me out by myself. I
just went to Target - of course, I know. And tried
on clothes. So it was nice to go and be alone. Which
is weird because all I wanted the days leading up to
that day was for Daniel TO be home with me.
Sigh. Let's chalk it up to PMS and call it good.

Thursday - today - Daniel was off again. I also babysat
again... But things mostly went smooth.
Dmitri is back to sleeping through the night, but with
the baby here - he's missing his naps. Because the
baby is waking him up.
So we're fighting with that. Which I prefer to him
waking up in the middle of the night.
Dmitri LOVES being outside! He asks about 50 times
a day if he can go out. Of course we can't go out everytime,
but I do try and take him to play outfront a couple times
a day. Mainly so he doesn't feel like I'm neglecting
him, and all my attention is on the baby.

So to go along with his sidewalk chalk - I bought him a
little paint set.
He had a great time painting! More finger painting...
but some strokes did get on the paper :}Tasting....Hopefully he wont be trying that again :PSo that's a new favorite for him!

After the baby went home - we went to check out screen
doors - because a particular toddler {named Dmitri :}
broke ours. And takes every opportunity to climb out it if the door
is open.
So now I don't open it unless we're leaving. I don't want
him getting loose! Ahh! :[

Alrighty... that's that. Tomorrow I'm babysitting. But then
free this weekend.
Daniel works tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. So
Dmitri and I need to find stuff to occupy our time.
:[

Oh - don't judge me. I have yet to read New Moon. So I
got it out today to attempt. No such luck. Dmitri might
finish it before I do :}Okay - it's a quarter to one and I got to wake up soon!!
G'nite.

PS... he was using my bike chain as a phone.
It amused me. Especially when he fake laughed
into it X}

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny he's reading new moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell if I clicked on "cute" - the text didn't show up... :/ But yeah...cute! I love that he's "reading New Moon". :}

    ReplyDelete