We got a nice little surprise this afternoon!
RAIN!
And a bit of a temperature drop.
Which I have been wanting for a long while now.
I hear it's not supposed to last long - just a few
days. So I plan to embrace every minute of it!
I let Dmitri come out and experience the rain.
He really has never had a chance to play in it.
Since the last good rain fall I remember us having, he
was 5 or 6 months.
{well - daytime rain. We usually get most our rain at night}
{{our at 4 and 5 am}}
He loved it.
He kept touching his hair.




I loved the rain - but more importantly the
cooler weather.
It felt soooooo good to have our windows open
instead of our AC on.
Loved it!!
Look what he found....
There are a few pacifiers in his toy box,
and lately he's had a renewed interest in them.
He'll find one - show me - and start laughing.
Then chew on it.
I don't mind too much - he looks like a little
baby with the pacifier :}
So I wonder how much of a helper Dmitri will
be when he's older.
He came over while I was loading laundry
and started taking small handfuls of clothes
and putting them in the washer. Good - yes.
So I started handing him small handfuls to put in
the washer - which he was okay with. Until handful
number 3. He started yelling at me - but still putting
the clothes in. I thought it was so funny! He totally
reminded me of a teenager! :}
He really didn't mean to help. He just wanted to
be the one to close the washer door and push the
buttons.
Men.
:}
MMmm he is quite the climber. For the last 5 months
or so. Climbs on everything and is so good at
finding 'step stools' yikes.
So he decided tonight to dump a toy bin over
and use it to get to the printer....
So today is Monday - which means tonight
is Family Home Evening.
Daniel and I aren't really good with it - because
it's just us - and Dmitri's so young.
Well I want to get better at it.
Daniel worked today - so we weren't able
to do FHE while Dmitri was awake.
So it was Daniel and I.
We watched Twilight and ate pizza.
It's a start.
:]
RAIN!
And a bit of a temperature drop.
Which I have been wanting for a long while now.
I hear it's not supposed to last long - just a few
days. So I plan to embrace every minute of it!
I let Dmitri come out and experience the rain.
He really has never had a chance to play in it.
Since the last good rain fall I remember us having, he
was 5 or 6 months.
{well - daytime rain. We usually get most our rain at night}
{{our at 4 and 5 am}}
He loved it.
He kept touching his hair.




I loved the rain - but more importantly the
cooler weather.
It felt soooooo good to have our windows open
instead of our AC on.
Loved it!!
Look what he found....
There are a few pacifiers in his toy box,
and lately he's had a renewed interest in them.
He'll find one - show me - and start laughing.
Then chew on it.
I don't mind too much - he looks like a little
baby with the pacifier :}
So I wonder how much of a helper Dmitri willbe when he's older.
He came over while I was loading laundry
and started taking small handfuls of clothes
and putting them in the washer. Good - yes.
So I started handing him small handfuls to put in
the washer - which he was okay with. Until handful
number 3. He started yelling at me - but still putting
the clothes in. I thought it was so funny! He totally
reminded me of a teenager! :}
He really didn't mean to help. He just wanted to
be the one to close the washer door and push the
buttons.
Men.
:}
MMmm he is quite the climber. For the last 5 months
or so. Climbs on everything and is so good at
finding 'step stools' yikes.
So he decided tonight to dump a toy bin over
and use it to get to the printer....
So today is Monday - which means tonightis Family Home Evening.
Daniel and I aren't really good with it - because
it's just us - and Dmitri's so young.
Well I want to get better at it.
Daniel worked today - so we weren't able
to do FHE while Dmitri was awake.
So it was Daniel and I.
We watched Twilight and ate pizza.
It's a start.
:]




Andrew found some of his old pacifiers too! And he NEVER took one as a baby. Sometimes he gets them chews on them and says "baby" over and over again.
ReplyDeleteAt least you guys do some sort of fhe. Seriously I don't think we've ever. Well that's not true, we've done stuff as a family on monday nights but no one calls it fhe. sad.