my favorite oil warmer broke today :[
I've had it for like 8 years.
Dmitri sat down on the floor in front of me
while I was walking out of the kitchen - and
to avoid stepping on him - I leaped over
his and my elbow ran into the burner.
Luckily I have a reserve {or two} burners. Hopefully
this one will last me another 8 years.
It looks pretty all lit up!
Daniel was off today - and Dmitri took full
advantage. Daniel was on the computer - and
Dmitri drug his box over to Daniel and put
the handle in his hand - then climbed in the
box.
So Daniel took the hint and dragged him around
the house.


Alright - another plaque!
I've been itching to make another one - so
here it is!
The plaque is made out of 2 door frame plinths
I found at Home Depot.
They come with a little groove around the
edges - so I thought that was kind of decorative.
And then off course scrapbook paper and a
couple wood letters.
Lol now I just need to find a place for it!
You can see the space where I hot glued to blocks
together. When I get some masking tape, I'm
going to cover it then paint over the tape.
If I ever get around to it.
But it probably wont happen.
:}
So that was our day.
We {thoroughly} enjoyed some more
rain - and hopefully more tomorrow!
Earlier tonight I was getting ready to make
dinner - so I pulled some stuff out of the
fridge.
Dmitri got in front of me and grabbed
the strawberries and a thing of yogurt and
then walked over to his seat at the table
to eat them.
So he decided on his own dinner.
{I took the yogurt back and gave him some strawberries}
{{and then he ate dinner with Daniel and I}}
{{{a win for everyone:}}}
Lol I loved it!
I love his little personality.
:}
I've had it for like 8 years.
Dmitri sat down on the floor in front of me
while I was walking out of the kitchen - and
to avoid stepping on him - I leaped over
his and my elbow ran into the burner.
Luckily I have a reserve {or two} burners. Hopefullythis one will last me another 8 years.
It looks pretty all lit up!
Daniel was off today - and Dmitri took fulladvantage. Daniel was on the computer - and
Dmitri drug his box over to Daniel and put
the handle in his hand - then climbed in the
box.
So Daniel took the hint and dragged him around
the house.


Alright - another plaque!I've been itching to make another one - so
here it is!
The plaque is made out of 2 door frame plinths
I found at Home Depot.
They come with a little groove around the
edges - so I thought that was kind of decorative.
And then off course scrapbook paper and a
couple wood letters.
Lol now I just need to find a place for it!
You can see the space where I hot glued to blocks
together. When I get some masking tape, I'm
going to cover it then paint over the tape.
If I ever get around to it.
But it probably wont happen.
:}
So that was our day.We {thoroughly} enjoyed some more
rain - and hopefully more tomorrow!
Earlier tonight I was getting ready to make
dinner - so I pulled some stuff out of the
fridge.
Dmitri got in front of me and grabbed
the strawberries and a thing of yogurt and
then walked over to his seat at the table
to eat them.
So he decided on his own dinner.
{I took the yogurt back and gave him some strawberries}
{{and then he ate dinner with Daniel and I}}
{{{a win for everyone:}}}
Lol I loved it!
I love his little personality.
:}




That is so cute that Dmitri wanted to be pulled around in his box by his dad. What a doll!
ReplyDeleteI love that plaque! The paper is REALLY cute. Are there any good scrapbook stores where you live. For some reason I want to think there have to be some.
ReplyDelete