We had a great weekend! Daniel was home, and
probably had more daddy and Dmitri time then
he anticipated :}
I asked him last night if he felt like Mr. Mom over
the weekend - and he said yes!
Saturday I started the day off with another craft
fair. It was supposed to be larger then the one I
went to on Friday. It was - but it still sucked XD
Seriously - with a title such as CRAFT FAIR, you'd
think there'd be some crafts. Yikes. It was pretty
much a swap meet - with a dash of Farmer's Market.
Someone was selling used perm rounds! Used! I
believe it was the same table - selling hot curlers
{used} as well - and about 30 years old.
Sigh.....
So no more craft fairs - unless I know for sure
they're legit!
But getting there was pretty entertaining. As
well as being there. There were some humorous
finds! And then leaving as well.
Somehow we ended up in China Town driving
in the bus lane! I guess we were driving in it for
awhile. We thought it was odd that the road was
so clear! We stopped at a light and a police officer
came out of no where and told us to get out :}
Ay yi yi!
That night I attended a baby shower for a girl
in my ward! At first I thought kids were invited,
so I think Daniel was a bit relieved to hear that.
But I was wrong - no kids allowed. So Daniel had
baby duty the rest of the evening.
Dmitri loves hanging with his daddy! But yes - he
can be a handful at times :]
OH! I found out my pumpkin creme puffs won
best dessert at the ward dinner!! Woohoo!!
{99.9% sure at least:}
Anywhos - Sunday was Regional Conference. It
was being broadcast at the Stake Center - but
we didn't quite make it. Dmitri woke up at 3am
with gas - and didn't got back to sleep until almost
4:30. But he did sleep in until 9 - so that was a
nice relief! Poor Daniel wasn't feeling so good either.
So we spent our Sunday in our pj's just lounging.
Monday didn't get off to a great start for me.
The menu button on my phone stopped working,
completely. So I took it into Apple - and left
completely annoyed. One because I had to drive
forever. Two because they wouldn't help me, at
all.
Apparently my phone {where it charges} has
"significant" water damage. I think I would
remember my phone being completely submerged
in water - but I don't. Because it never has been.
So all I can think of is Dmitri drool. Blah! Well
since it had water damage they wouldn't help me.
I came to realized today that the menu button
works perfect when the charger is plugged into
the phone, so I'm thinking something was bent
inside that area - affecting the menu button.
I tried messing with it a bit and have had some
success. So poo on you Apple! It wasn't water
damage!! Jerks.
I was seriously annoyed. My little sister returned
an Ipod to them that had been beaten beyond
recognition - and they exchanged it and gave her
a brand new one. But my phone that has minimal
dents and scratches with a little bit of drool in it,
they refuse to help. Sorry - I'm still a bit annoyed!
Well moving on. I spent Sunday afternoon shopping
for Thanksgiving items.
Luckily the lines weren't as big as I thought they'd
be - and there was a pretty good inventory!
We're having Thanksgiving with our friends Chelsea
and Nate - and Chelsea volunteered to make the
turkey. So I'm excited. Sides I can handle - but the
turkey is still a bit intimidating to me!! :}
This morning I took Dmitri to the park. When we
got there, there were 2 kids. But within 15 minutes
there were 12! And they were between 3 and 5
years old. Which meant Dmitri got lost in the crowd
and near trampled. Yikes!
He did end up finding a bird to chase. So he had fun
with that! And the bird is used to it {I guess},
because he was teasing Dmitri and would let Dmitri get
really close - then fly a foot or two away - and it'll start over
again. So that was fun! We stayed about an
hour - then headed home so he could nap.
Then just a Target run this afternoon.
So a quiet day for us. Daniel's day was a bit busier,
but still not too bad, according to him.
I was vacuuming today - and Dmitri took one of
the vacuum attachments out of the closet and 'helped'
me vacuum :} He's such a sweetheart!
He was playing music while he did it too! Whenever
the music stopped on his little computer, he'd stop
vacuuming and hit the play button again XD
{vacuuming up his cornflakes}
Well he went from clean - to messy. Really messy!!

Asking why the shower water stopped.
He was unsure about the shower :}
{I don't know why this part is underlining.....}
Love him!

probably had more daddy and Dmitri time then
he anticipated :}
I asked him last night if he felt like Mr. Mom over
the weekend - and he said yes!
Saturday I started the day off with another craft
fair. It was supposed to be larger then the one I
went to on Friday. It was - but it still sucked XD
Seriously - with a title such as CRAFT FAIR, you'd
think there'd be some crafts. Yikes. It was pretty
much a swap meet - with a dash of Farmer's Market.
Someone was selling used perm rounds! Used! I
believe it was the same table - selling hot curlers
{used} as well - and about 30 years old.
Sigh.....
So no more craft fairs - unless I know for sure
they're legit!
But getting there was pretty entertaining. As
well as being there. There were some humorous
finds! And then leaving as well.
Somehow we ended up in China Town driving
in the bus lane! I guess we were driving in it for
awhile. We thought it was odd that the road was
so clear! We stopped at a light and a police officer
came out of no where and told us to get out :}
Ay yi yi!
That night I attended a baby shower for a girl
in my ward! At first I thought kids were invited,
so I think Daniel was a bit relieved to hear that.
But I was wrong - no kids allowed. So Daniel had
baby duty the rest of the evening.
Dmitri loves hanging with his daddy! But yes - he
can be a handful at times :]
OH! I found out my pumpkin creme puffs won
best dessert at the ward dinner!! Woohoo!!
{99.9% sure at least:}
Anywhos - Sunday was Regional Conference. It
was being broadcast at the Stake Center - but
we didn't quite make it. Dmitri woke up at 3am
with gas - and didn't got back to sleep until almost
4:30. But he did sleep in until 9 - so that was a
nice relief! Poor Daniel wasn't feeling so good either.
So we spent our Sunday in our pj's just lounging.
Monday didn't get off to a great start for me.
The menu button on my phone stopped working,
completely. So I took it into Apple - and left
completely annoyed. One because I had to drive
forever. Two because they wouldn't help me, at
all.
Apparently my phone {where it charges} has
"significant" water damage. I think I would
remember my phone being completely submerged
in water - but I don't. Because it never has been.
So all I can think of is Dmitri drool. Blah! Well
since it had water damage they wouldn't help me.
I came to realized today that the menu button
works perfect when the charger is plugged into
the phone, so I'm thinking something was bent
inside that area - affecting the menu button.
I tried messing with it a bit and have had some
success. So poo on you Apple! It wasn't water
damage!! Jerks.
I was seriously annoyed. My little sister returned
an Ipod to them that had been beaten beyond
recognition - and they exchanged it and gave her
a brand new one. But my phone that has minimal
dents and scratches with a little bit of drool in it,
they refuse to help. Sorry - I'm still a bit annoyed!
Well moving on. I spent Sunday afternoon shopping
for Thanksgiving items.
Luckily the lines weren't as big as I thought they'd
be - and there was a pretty good inventory!
We're having Thanksgiving with our friends Chelsea
and Nate - and Chelsea volunteered to make the
turkey. So I'm excited. Sides I can handle - but the
turkey is still a bit intimidating to me!! :}
This morning I took Dmitri to the park. When we
got there, there were 2 kids. But within 15 minutes
there were 12! And they were between 3 and 5
years old. Which meant Dmitri got lost in the crowd
and near trampled. Yikes!
He did end up finding a bird to chase. So he had fun
with that! And the bird is used to it {I guess},
because he was teasing Dmitri and would let Dmitri get
really close - then fly a foot or two away - and it'll start over
again. So that was fun! We stayed about an
hour - then headed home so he could nap.
Then just a Target run this afternoon.
So a quiet day for us. Daniel's day was a bit busier,
but still not too bad, according to him.
I was vacuuming today - and Dmitri took one of
the vacuum attachments out of the closet and 'helped'
me vacuum :} He's such a sweetheart!
He was playing music while he did it too! Whenever
the music stopped on his little computer, he'd stop
vacuuming and hit the play button again XD
{vacuuming up his cornflakes}
Well he went from clean - to messy. Really messy!!
Asking why the shower water stopped.
He was unsure about the shower :}{I don't know why this part is underlining.....}
Love him!




We went to a craft fair a couple of weeks ago. And I agree if it says craft fair then i want to see crafts. And I guess there were some. But mostly weird stuff. we only paid $5/adult, but still.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning the ward dessert!