About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Projects are a swirlin'!

In my head at least....
I have project A.D.D. right now.
I want to finish my other slipper,
but also want to crochet a blanket.
And then I decided tonight that I'd
like to make a quilt with my excess
fabric laying about.
And that's only the start of things.

What am I to do?! I'm one of those
who can't focus on one project - but
instead do a little bit of each.

But - that doesn't work when you
have like 12 projects you want to do.
That all seem like a high priority.
:}

We'll see where this goes.

This morning I took Dmitri to get
some new shoes.
He's outgrown his convenient slip
on's and Daniel's been bugging me
to get him some bigger ones because
he's afraid Dmitri will get hammer
toes.
Well who am I to argue when it
comes to shopping? :}

So I just took Dmitri barefoot - and
oh my - he was not happy!

Lol I heard it in the car on the way
to the store. Once I found a nice
pair in his size - he insisted he hold
the shoes - and wear them out of the
store.
Once he had them on he just lounged
in his stroller the rest of the trip!
We hit up some other kid clothing
stores that were conveniently next
to the Van's Outlet. Mwhahaha!
the one's on the left are the retired ones. new on right {and a size and a half bigger!}
Came home - made and ate lunch.
We had egg salad sandwiches. I went
to clean Dmitri up - and found this
stuck to his head..... I guess egg salad
is sticky....Dmitri came back from UT with 2 new
teeth AND 3 new molars!
I'm still in shock.
But it explains the fussiness and constant
runny nose he had in UT.
He's been like a different baby since we
got back.
He's getting another frontish tooth and
another molar. They're right next to
each other - so that part of his gums
is all bumpy and looks odd :]

Oh - also on our shopping trip - I
picked up this cowboy hat for Dmitri's
Halloween costume.
All I need is boots! Which I'm currently
watching on Ebay.
He has a shirt and pants that will work,
so he's almost ready to go trick or treating!Daniel's currently in starvation mode.
He has a PT test next week - and needs
to drop a few inches.
So he's distracting himself from food
by playing computer games.
Which means Dmitri and I are forced
to find our own fun.

"How you doin'?"Aaaand - I'm outta here!

Pause - I need to post about this.
Because really? This was $38?
If anyone bought this - I'll tell them now.
You wasted your money.....
Ugly torn shirt I could have made for $1

And she needs to eat. And maybe get her
arm looked at...
What's going on here?

4 comments:

  1. Man Urban Outfitters is definitely missing the mark. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok have you ever seen the show community? with joel mchale? you look exactly like the girl britta.
    anyway, how do you stay so focused with that many projects? i was telling me mom yesterday that i feel like i've kinda been missing my whole creative vibe for awhile. it's like i can't get myself to focus on making cards. seriously how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot, those models are WAY gross.And that torn shirt? Please.... Who wants to look like they've been sleeping in a dumpster for the past week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. not to mention there are like a bazillion of those shirts available at your friendly neighborhood thrift store!! lol, really what's wrong with the girl's arm??

    ReplyDelete