Hopefully I can remember what we've been up to!
Thursday Daniel and I had separate lunch/dinner
appointments.
He had lunch with some of his LAN buddies - and
I had dinner with his mom, sister's and SIL's at
Johnny Carino's.
Well - while he was at lunch I did a little shopping.
:}
I stopped by the mall and shopped at the BIGGEST
Forever 21 I have seen in my life!
It was crazy big.
A little overwhelming - so I may have to take another
trip there before we leave.... :]
They took over the old Mervyn's - so it's two floors,
guy and girls.
Oh - it's awesome.
I was also on the hunt for slippers for Dmitri. I
wasn't able to find any! Not one kids store had them.
I was a little shocked about that.
I did find some at Target. So they'll work for now.
The weather has taken a turn to the cold - and we
love it :) Minus the fact that we {I} didn't pack
cold weather clothes.
Thursday night {night} Daniel, Mike, Jennie and I
went to the movies. Separate movies.
Mike and Daniel saw Pandorum and Jennie and I
saw Love Happens.
I was much happier with our movie pick :}
Friday Daniel went and spent some time with his mom
in the morning - and that afternoon my cousin I
haven't seen since she was one and I was 6 came
into town.
So she came over with some other fam and we
hung out and chatted for a bit.
Friday night we went over to see our friends
Pete and Haley.
They have to cutest little baby girl {Olive}. We
left for Hawaii about 2 weeks before she was born,
and I was excited to meet her!
So so stinkin' cute and sweet!
Dmitri was IN LOVE with their cats. Makes me
kind of want to get a cat... kind of. Probably wont
happen since we're not taking our dogs back to HI.
One big reason is because we wont be able to
vacation much with them. Also Dmitri might be a
little allergic :[
Anywho's.... the boys went to get pizza and Haley
and I {plus babies} went to check out the new solar
houses by them.
They were pretty awesome I must say. I'm very
much a modern fan. Unfortunately we were only
able to peek through the windows because they
were closed :[
After pizza the boys played video games - and
Haley and I talked babies and shopping. Amongst
other things :)
So it was a good night - and day!
Also that night my brother and his fam came in
from CA! I haven't seen them in almost a year,
and I have a 9 month old niece I hadn't met yet.
They got in around 11 - but we still got in some
chat time.
Love them! We're trying to get them to move
back to UT ;)
Saturday I woke up to that awesome 'Christmas
morning' feel.
All the family was up - and chit chatting downstairs
while my mom made breakfast - plus overcast
and rain!
So perfect.
Except that Daniel was up and out the door by
4am for the opening day of duck hunting.
It's a tradition with his brothers and dad - so
opening day this year was no exception :)
He did get back around 12 - and had a pretty
successful day hunting.
He shot 6 ducks - and found 2. So not too bad.
Once he got back we all loaded up and headed
to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving
Point.
I have wanted to go for a while - and was
excited we finally did!
It was a lot bigger then I thought it was. And
it was prefect for my 5 year old nephew Kallan.
It was fun watching him run from exhibit to exhibit.
We had a hard time catching up with him.
Dmitri even enjoyed it! He enjoyed it even more
when he found out there were computer's he was
allowed to play with! He would have stayed all day.
He'd freak out when we had to take him away
from the computers - and always knew exactly
were to go to find them!
Once we were done with the dinos - we walked
around Thanksgiving Point and took some pics
inside the garden there.
Then we headed back to my parent's for dinner.
Sunday {today} I woke up to thunder and pouring
rain! LOVED IT! We hung around the house, I got
my hair did! Finally.
Then this evening Daniel, Dmitri and I went to
have dinner at Daniel's dad's house.
Dmitri had a good time playing at Grandpa's and
getting into EVERYTHING!
He is so curious!
I swear Dmitri has grown an inch since we got
here! He can now reach the door knobs. And has
been trying to turn them. He also turns containers
to open them. Don't know how I feel about that
one....
Tonight he just started finding his belly button.
You ask him - he looks at his tummy and points
to it. He says "look" all the time! And points - and
gets so excited when lights turn on and off. He
say "OOoo!"
He's also good about getting dressed. At least his
shirts.
I was putting his pj's on him while Daniel was
holding him - and Dmitri was holding a tube of
lotion. He'd switch the lotion from each hand
depending on which arm needed to go in the sleeve,
and puts his own arms in the sleeves.
I can't believe how big he's getting!
4 more days left - I hope we can make the most
out of them!
my sister Cassie and me
dad with me, cassie, janine and candice
mom with us
us; Cassie, Candice. me and Janine
dad {Papa} with Ashlyn and Morgan {Morgie}
Kallan
Everyone! Minus Dmitri. He was down for the night.
before my brother and fam got there
Mom in the back cracks me up! XD
Thanksgiving Point pics!





a 2 story Forever 21?! Wow that is HUGE. All the Forever 21's I've ever been in are already big, but 2 floors....
ReplyDeleteLove your family pictures. It sounds and looks like you guys have had a really nice vacation.
K, I definitely need to go to the Forever 21 with the guy section....so jealous! Looks like you guys are having a blast. You probably don't want to come back to this blasted humid/hot place...I wish it would cool down! See ya soon though!!
ReplyDelete