A little bit of a recap.
Friday night we went up Mill Creek Canyon
for a nice fire roasted dinner with Daniel's
side.
It felt so good up there - and the trees are
starting to change.
Actually they've changed a ton in the week
we've been here.
But anyways - we had a delish dinner and
roasted marshmallows.
Mmm mmm good!
The kiddies had a great time chasing each
other around - and catching 'bears.'
Gotta love that.
:)
My camera never likes the evening light
up there - but I did get some decent shots.
Saturday Daniel had a LAN party to attend.
I met up with Jennie and Sophie and we
{Dmitri and me} drove up to Park City to
check out the Outlets.
Love me some outlet shopping!
Two of my sister in laws were up there
shopping - so we chatted with them for a bit!
Dmitri wasn't into our shopping trip - at all.
So we only made a few stops - then went for
lunch at Ruby Tuesdays.
After lunch the kids decided they were done
with Park City - so we headed back down and
then home.
That evening I hung out with my parents
and older sister.
My Aunt and little sister watched Dmitri,
which was very nice.
:)
So parents, sister and I went to Taco Bell were
my mother found a Preying Mantis.
She's been on the hunt for them.
So she got a bag from the Taco Bell guy and went
to catch it. Lovely. Once he was safely tucked
inside the Taco Bell bag - we proceeded to eat,
then swing back to the house to drop him off
in his new home - my mom's front yard flower
bed.
We then headed out to do what my parent's enjoy
most - and my new hobby - looking at model
homes!
Woot woo!
Yes - Daniel and I are totally scoping out places.
And yes - we have 2 years left in Hawaii - but it
doesn't hurt to look ;)
We have found some potential models! Let's just
hope they're still going for a good price when
we move back!
We then drove around and checked out some
cool houses in the area - and then to Macey's
grocery for ice cream cones.
Taco Bell + ice cream = 10+lbs in a day.
But I will say I only had a diet coke at Taco Bell.
:}
Anywhos - good day.
Daniel had fun at his LAN party. And I'm happy
he got in some guy time.
Sunday we lounged around - then went to
Daniel's brother's place for FHE.
They're way up top in Draper and have some
GORGEOUS views!
Seriously breathtaking.
It was great watching all the kiddies play
together. Dmitri got in one some action, but
I think was overwhelmed by all his cousins!
Lol he's not used to having so many play mates
around!
XD
But he had a lot of fun. He played cars with his
cousin Ewan, and thought it'd be fun to drag
the T Ball stand from outside - to inside.
Way inside!
I think he wants to play T Ball when he gets
of age.
:]
Dinner was yum! We had pulled chicken.
Gotta love that!
i was sooo stuffed after dinner. But stuffed
myself even more.
I seriously had to unbutton my pants. Sad.
Lol not so good for my weight loss XD
After dinner everyone played Rock Band.
Gotta say - they all did a rockin' job!
Daniel was the lead singer a few times - and
he did awesome! :D
So our Sunday and weekend was fab!
Today was lounge day. It was nice. Went
by WAY too fast.
Steve {Daniel's sister's bf} came by and tried
to get my mom's car running. So far no luck,
but hopefully soon.
My mom also BBQed some chicken and made
a big ol' dinner for us.
Sigh - I'm depressed because 75% of this
post is about food.
Seriously not helping with the weight loss.
Boo.
But still - awesome trip!
Oh - poor Dmitri. He either has some killer
allergies - or is sick.
His cheeks are chapped red - and his nose
wont stop running.
So he hasn't been feeling so hot.
He woke up last night at 2:30 and was up
crying off and on until 4.
So he slept A LOT today.
Poor baby :[
But he let me cuddle with him from 3:30
to this morning.
So I totally loved that.
:)
These are from FHE
Dmitri loved this thing. He'd put food in the microwave and push start.
I guess he has been watching us!
our handsome nephew Cedric!
my baby doll - with his red cheeks :[
{they've got a whole lot worse - then better - then bad}
our niece Chloe with Dmitri
playing with toys in the closet
All the grandkids on Daniel's side.
Ewan, Dmitri, Chloe, Conner, Cedric and Ian in the back.
Ewan, Sam {Daniel's brother}, Ian, Chloe, Conner, Cedric and Dmitri
Ewan, Dmitri, Chloe and Conner
Mill Creek pics! I really kind of like them
:}
Dmitri holding Daniel's hand. It was pitch dark - and I aimed too low.
Sorry Daniel.
Grandpa Craig trying to scare Dmitri. I love Conner's little smile :}
Love this pic :} Dmitri was kind of grumpy up there
Love this shot too! Ewan - total messy camping face and hands.
Me and Dima
My artsy shot
Dmitri eating his 4th little banana! He pigged out!
Adorable Ewan!
Love this pic :) These two guys - so handsome :)
Trees trees trees!
Chloe playing in the neato trees
Daniel & Dmitri
This video is from Sunday night at FHE.
All the cousin's were playing with Auntie Vanessa.
Dmitri found an awesome toy - and was jamming out.
Friday night we went up Mill Creek Canyon
for a nice fire roasted dinner with Daniel's
side.
It felt so good up there - and the trees are
starting to change.
Actually they've changed a ton in the week
we've been here.
But anyways - we had a delish dinner and
roasted marshmallows.
Mmm mmm good!
The kiddies had a great time chasing each
other around - and catching 'bears.'
Gotta love that.
:)
My camera never likes the evening light
up there - but I did get some decent shots.
Saturday Daniel had a LAN party to attend.
I met up with Jennie and Sophie and we
{Dmitri and me} drove up to Park City to
check out the Outlets.
Love me some outlet shopping!
Two of my sister in laws were up there
shopping - so we chatted with them for a bit!
Dmitri wasn't into our shopping trip - at all.
So we only made a few stops - then went for
lunch at Ruby Tuesdays.
After lunch the kids decided they were done
with Park City - so we headed back down and
then home.
That evening I hung out with my parents
and older sister.
My Aunt and little sister watched Dmitri,
which was very nice.
:)
So parents, sister and I went to Taco Bell were
my mother found a Preying Mantis.
She's been on the hunt for them.
So she got a bag from the Taco Bell guy and went
to catch it. Lovely. Once he was safely tucked
inside the Taco Bell bag - we proceeded to eat,
then swing back to the house to drop him off
in his new home - my mom's front yard flower
bed.
We then headed out to do what my parent's enjoy
most - and my new hobby - looking at model
homes!
Woot woo!
Yes - Daniel and I are totally scoping out places.
And yes - we have 2 years left in Hawaii - but it
doesn't hurt to look ;)
We have found some potential models! Let's just
hope they're still going for a good price when
we move back!
We then drove around and checked out some
cool houses in the area - and then to Macey's
grocery for ice cream cones.
Taco Bell + ice cream = 10+lbs in a day.
But I will say I only had a diet coke at Taco Bell.
:}
Anywhos - good day.
Daniel had fun at his LAN party. And I'm happy
he got in some guy time.
Sunday we lounged around - then went to
Daniel's brother's place for FHE.
They're way up top in Draper and have some
GORGEOUS views!
Seriously breathtaking.
It was great watching all the kiddies play
together. Dmitri got in one some action, but
I think was overwhelmed by all his cousins!
Lol he's not used to having so many play mates
around!
XD
But he had a lot of fun. He played cars with his
cousin Ewan, and thought it'd be fun to drag
the T Ball stand from outside - to inside.
Way inside!
I think he wants to play T Ball when he gets
of age.
:]
Dinner was yum! We had pulled chicken.
Gotta love that!
i was sooo stuffed after dinner. But stuffed
myself even more.
I seriously had to unbutton my pants. Sad.
Lol not so good for my weight loss XD
After dinner everyone played Rock Band.
Gotta say - they all did a rockin' job!
Daniel was the lead singer a few times - and
he did awesome! :D
So our Sunday and weekend was fab!
Today was lounge day. It was nice. Went
by WAY too fast.
Steve {Daniel's sister's bf} came by and tried
to get my mom's car running. So far no luck,
but hopefully soon.
My mom also BBQed some chicken and made
a big ol' dinner for us.
Sigh - I'm depressed because 75% of this
post is about food.
Seriously not helping with the weight loss.
Boo.
But still - awesome trip!
Oh - poor Dmitri. He either has some killer
allergies - or is sick.
His cheeks are chapped red - and his nose
wont stop running.
So he hasn't been feeling so hot.
He woke up last night at 2:30 and was up
crying off and on until 4.
So he slept A LOT today.
Poor baby :[
But he let me cuddle with him from 3:30
to this morning.
So I totally loved that.
:)
These are from FHE
Dmitri loved this thing. He'd put food in the microwave and push start.
I guess he has been watching us!
our handsome nephew Cedric!
my baby doll - with his red cheeks :[{they've got a whole lot worse - then better - then bad}
our niece Chloe with Dmitri
playing with toys in the closet
All the grandkids on Daniel's side.Ewan, Dmitri, Chloe, Conner, Cedric and Ian in the back.
Ewan, Sam {Daniel's brother}, Ian, Chloe, Conner, Cedric and Dmitri
Ewan, Dmitri, Chloe and Conner
Mill Creek pics! I really kind of like them:}
Dmitri holding Daniel's hand. It was pitch dark - and I aimed too low.
Sorry Daniel.
Grandpa Craig trying to scare Dmitri. I love Conner's little smile :}
Love this pic :} Dmitri was kind of grumpy up there
Love this shot too! Ewan - total messy camping face and hands.
Me and Dima
My artsy shot
Dmitri eating his 4th little banana! He pigged out!
Adorable Ewan!
Love this pic :) These two guys - so handsome :)
Trees trees trees!
Chloe playing in the neato trees
Daniel & Dmitri
This video is from Sunday night at FHE.All the cousin's were playing with Auntie Vanessa.
Dmitri found an awesome toy - and was jamming out.




Looks like so much fun!!! Don't worry, you're on vacation. Weight shmeight.
ReplyDeleteFor a vacation you guys are busy busy busy. But it sounds like LOTS of fun.
ReplyDeleteLove that leaf on the ground picture. It would look perfect in the "moose" room at my mom's house.
How long are you guys here for? I would love to say hi, but I understand being busy.
ReplyDeleteMaybe Dmitri's cheeks are chapped from the DRY weather here. Yes, I'm totally jealous of humid climates. Frizzy hair aside, I think it almost eliminates the need for lotion! HAHA!