About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My first love.

{cookie and dirt crumbs. Yum yum}
This morning I had {yet another - I know}
'photo shoot' with Dmitri.

I have a pair of overalls from some clothes
Daniel's mom was giving away.
They're from when Daniel and his siblings
were little - which I love.
I was holding onto them until Dmitri fit
into them - they're a size 2T.

Well I figured I'd try them on him today,
and holy moly they totally fit.
And they are DARLING!
So with those old overalls - I decided he
needed to take pics with my Cabbage Patch
Odie.
I have had Odie as long as I can remember.
His tag and overalls say 1983 - which is the
year I was born - but i think I got him when
I was like 2.
I love Odie oh so much! (Daniel doesn't get it :}
He has been by my side either dragged and carried.
Poor guys has worn purple eyeshadow, then
had his head shoved under the garden hose
in a hurried attempt to wash the eyeshadow
off so my mom wouldn't see it.
He's been thrown up to the ceiling - and his
checks have the white streaks to prove it.
He's been in the bathtub - and through
numerous moves and flus.
Gotta love him - obviously he's a keeper.
Maybe it's because he's the strong silent
type. Or maybe it's his fierce blue eyes :}

Anyway - Dmitri thought he was alright.
Not as exciting as the bucket of water he
found outside - but alright.
I wasn't expecting much. Dmitri is a boy
after all.
He of course tried to share his cookie with
him. When that didn't work he tried to feed
him dirt. After the second failed attempt
he lost interest and left.
:)

Introductions -
A friendly shake
He's got fingers too!Are you okay?Okay - play times over. Look - don't touch.
Here's some other pics of *cough cough* my boys...Cookie drool. Yum.K - I'm lovin' the collages.

Dmitri was here.... :}
Without me knowing - he left a clip
in the refrigerator.

I came home a couple days ago, and
saw this laying on my grass.
My first thought was a beehive.
{wasn't wearing glasses}
So I was quite concerned. And cursing
our upstairs neighbors because they
are notorious for throwing things
into our lanai.Well I forgot about it - and was leaving
to run errands with Dmitri and few hours
later.
I forgot about the 'hive' and let Dmitri
walk around the grass while I locked
the door.
He of course found the 'hive' and decided
to poke at it.
FREAKED ME OUT!
Seriously - heart stops and frantic running.
K - no bees come out swarming. Total
antil climatic.
What was it?

A stinkin' dog toy. Yes. A dog toy.
A leopard stuffed animal with a squeaker
to be exact.
But thank goodness.
And I need to wear my glasses more.
:}
Delightful.
:]

5 comments:

  1. You are so funny. I love your photo shoot of your "boys". That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny about the "beehive". But really annoying of your upstairs neighbors. Maybe you should throw some things onto their lanai. A poopy diaper, maybe.....
    I never had a cabage patch doll. I remember my grandma had a lot of them, but I was never interested in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL about this whole post!! First of all, I have some seriously disturbing Cabbage Patch Doll stories too, wouldn't have been the 80's if we didn't! Love, love, love Dmitri's pics, he is so cute! And your camera and picture taking rock! I need a tutorial from you! And good to know about the dog toy....I wonder what we have shared with our downstairs neighbors without knowing?!? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he totally makes drool and dirt and overalls look good!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pics looks so wonderful all the time keep up the great work sara!!~ Dmitri looks so cute and so happy!!~ I love his hair alot it's so cute on hime!~ He is so cute boy! We can't wait to see you guys pretty soon and spending time with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete