

Alright - let's get right into it!
So Thursday we had some friends come and
stay with us!
They were here through Sunday - and were
able to do a lot on their trip!
On Friday Daniel, Ryan and Tara went and
hiked Manoa Falls.
I wanted to go - but couldn't because of
Dmitri.
He's too big for his sling and carrier - but
not quite big enough to hike on his own.
We've decided to look into the hiking backpacks
for kids - so hopefully we can all go out next
time.
They also went to Pali Lookout - which you
definitely have to do if you come to Oahu!
Especially if you just went hiking.
It's quite a temperature change up there!
I love it.
:)
After they got back we went to the beach.
The waves weren't so hot at first - so we did
some wading - and tanning.
They did pick up about 20 mins or so after
we got there.
Daniel took his board out for a few runs - and
we all switched off on the body boards.
After the beach we went for shaved ice.
Which is a must while in Hawaii.
:)
Saturday we attempted Ko'Olina - which
didn't work out. All 4 lagoons were packed!
We tried a few times at each lagoon - but
everytime they were full, or had a line of
people waiting for the first sign of reverse
lights {or people who looked like they were
leaving}
So we weren't able to go to Ko'Olina. But
we were able to hit up Electric Beach.
It's a small {small} spot next to the power
plant - and it's good for snorkeling.
I always enjoy some snorkeling!
So that was pretty awesome :)
Sunday was church. Dmitri wasn't having
it. He was so ready to go home and take a
nap.
Poor guy.
But Daniel and I both got callings!
Which I actually wanted!
Lol so that was good.
Anywhos - that was our weekend.
Oh - I think it was Saturday :\ I took
Dmitri on a walk to burn some energy.
We ended up at the park - and Dmitri
got to play on the slide and rock wall, and
an empty tennis court!
K - empty tennis court is the best place
for a kiddie to play!
It's fenced in - and they can run and run
and run!
We need to go back.
But Dmitri was a little weary of the slide
at first.
I went down with him a few times - then
let him go down.
He sat at the top and stared down it for a
few minutes - then took the plunge!
Go Dmitri!
So I've figured out my camera a little better.
{after having it from almost 2 years}
Well - that means I got a little picture crazy!
But I'm excited.
{{you can click on them to make the collages bigger}}
:]
I love the middle on in the right column.
I looks like he's dancing.
:}
stay with us!
They were here through Sunday - and were
able to do a lot on their trip!
On Friday Daniel, Ryan and Tara went and
hiked Manoa Falls.
I wanted to go - but couldn't because of
Dmitri.
He's too big for his sling and carrier - but
not quite big enough to hike on his own.
We've decided to look into the hiking backpacks
for kids - so hopefully we can all go out next
time.
They also went to Pali Lookout - which you
definitely have to do if you come to Oahu!
Especially if you just went hiking.
It's quite a temperature change up there!
I love it.
:)
After they got back we went to the beach.
The waves weren't so hot at first - so we did
some wading - and tanning.
They did pick up about 20 mins or so after
we got there.
Daniel took his board out for a few runs - and
we all switched off on the body boards.
After the beach we went for shaved ice.
Which is a must while in Hawaii.
:)
Saturday we attempted Ko'Olina - which
didn't work out. All 4 lagoons were packed!
We tried a few times at each lagoon - but
everytime they were full, or had a line of
people waiting for the first sign of reverse
lights {or people who looked like they were
leaving}
So we weren't able to go to Ko'Olina. But
we were able to hit up Electric Beach.
It's a small {small} spot next to the power
plant - and it's good for snorkeling.
I always enjoy some snorkeling!
So that was pretty awesome :)
Sunday was church. Dmitri wasn't havingit. He was so ready to go home and take a
nap.
Poor guy.
But Daniel and I both got callings!
Which I actually wanted!
Lol so that was good.
Anywhos - that was our weekend.
Oh - I think it was Saturday :\ I took
Dmitri on a walk to burn some energy.
We ended up at the park - and Dmitri
got to play on the slide and rock wall, and
an empty tennis court!
K - empty tennis court is the best place
for a kiddie to play!
It's fenced in - and they can run and run
and run!
We need to go back.
But Dmitri was a little weary of the slide
at first.
I went down with him a few times - then
let him go down.
He sat at the top and stared down it for a
few minutes - then took the plunge!
Go Dmitri!
So I've figured out my camera a little better.{after having it from almost 2 years}
Well - that means I got a little picture crazy!
But I'm excited.
{{you can click on them to make the collages bigger}}
:]
I love the middle on in the right column.I looks like he's dancing.
:}




I'm definitely have to come out for a visit! I need to see all of these fabulous places I always hear about! XD
ReplyDeleteWhat calling did you get?? It must be something that's ok. I love your photo collages.
ReplyDeleteWe had SUCH a blast! Dima is so stinkin cute - and he loves him some sand baby!! Thanks so much!!
ReplyDelete