now stop talking.
:}
So Friday we went to the park and had a
photo shoot for Miss Ava.
I think it turned out awesome! She gave
me some great poses and she makes the best
faces!
Dmitri got in on the action. They got to play
on the slide together - and it was just too
cute!
{Dmitri on his 'cellphone'}
{{and yes - Dmitri needs a haircut!}}






Here are the solo pics of Ava.
She is just so stinkin' cute!








Love em!
So what else has been going on with us...
not much.
Still in potty train mode.
He's getting more comfy on the toilet, and
Daniel and I have realized we need to stand
more in the background and not sit right in
front of him when he's trying to do his 'business.'
Lol so with that realization it has gotten better!
This was before I could get a onesie or shorts
on him. So he decided to take his diaper off.
{apparently up close is the best way to watch Sesame Street}
So Dmitri is big into coloring.
I will search the house for any loose pens or crayons
so he can't take them and mark up everything.
Well he always seems to find one!
Luckily he also finds paper - so no walls have been
harmed. Well one - but it scrubbed right off.
He did find a pen at church, and nailed Daniel's
white shirt collar. So I'll be doing some stain removing
later :}
Dmitri's also into putting lids and things back on.
I enjoy watching him try to put pen lids on, or
jar lids back on.
So here's some pics from earlier today.


Hmm... luckily it washed off VERY easily.
The finished artwork
Saturday we went to some friends for a
get together.
We had a great time - and some good conversation.
Dmitri was more interested in getting into the
house so he could push the buttons on the radio
and tv.
:[
He did finally give up and joined the balloon
fight the other kids were having.
:)
And he kept trying to steal strawberries.
But we had a great time!
And got home a little later then expected.
So that makes for a successful Saturday!
Today {Sunday} I taught my first CTR 8 class.
It went alright.
The girls {there's 3} were great and showed me
were to go, and how things ran.
The boys {2} were pretty good - even though I
had to separate them a couple of times.
They're either 8 or almost 8, so we talked
a lot about their baptisms or upcoming baptisms.
And I realized I had forgotten a lot of Primary
Songs! I haven't been in Primary for over
10 years - so I guess that's why.
I remembered chorus' but not so much the
other stuff.
I'm sure it'll keep coming back.
Daniel had Dmitri - and he said he did good.
He stayed in Sunday school without having
to be taken out - and stayed most of Priesthood.
I think Daniel only had to take him out the
15 mins or so.
So that's very good!
We still need to figure out what to do with
Dmitri when Daniel has to teach Priesthood
because I'll be in Primary. I might just have
to take him with me.
:\
That was a long post.
Nighty night!
Hope everyone enjoys their day off!
{If you have the day off}
:}
So Friday we went to the park and had aphoto shoot for Miss Ava.
I think it turned out awesome! She gave
me some great poses and she makes the best
faces!
Dmitri got in on the action. They got to play
on the slide together - and it was just too
cute!
{Dmitri on his 'cellphone'}
{{and yes - Dmitri needs a haircut!}}






Here are the solo pics of Ava.She is just so stinkin' cute!








Love em!So what else has been going on with us...
not much.
Still in potty train mode.
He's getting more comfy on the toilet, and
Daniel and I have realized we need to stand
more in the background and not sit right in
front of him when he's trying to do his 'business.'
Lol so with that realization it has gotten better!
This was before I could get a onesie or shortson him. So he decided to take his diaper off.
{apparently up close is the best way to watch Sesame Street}
So Dmitri is big into coloring.
I will search the house for any loose pens or crayons
so he can't take them and mark up everything.
Well he always seems to find one!
Luckily he also finds paper - so no walls have been
harmed. Well one - but it scrubbed right off.
He did find a pen at church, and nailed Daniel's
white shirt collar. So I'll be doing some stain removing
later :}
Dmitri's also into putting lids and things back on.
I enjoy watching him try to put pen lids on, or
jar lids back on.
So here's some pics from earlier today.


Hmm... luckily it washed off VERY easily.
The finished artwork
Saturday we went to some friends for aget together.
We had a great time - and some good conversation.
Dmitri was more interested in getting into the
house so he could push the buttons on the radio
and tv.
:[
He did finally give up and joined the balloon
fight the other kids were having.
:)
And he kept trying to steal strawberries.
But we had a great time!
And got home a little later then expected.
So that makes for a successful Saturday!
Today {Sunday} I taught my first CTR 8 class.
It went alright.
The girls {there's 3} were great and showed me
were to go, and how things ran.
The boys {2} were pretty good - even though I
had to separate them a couple of times.
They're either 8 or almost 8, so we talked
a lot about their baptisms or upcoming baptisms.
And I realized I had forgotten a lot of Primary
Songs! I haven't been in Primary for over
10 years - so I guess that's why.
I remembered chorus' but not so much the
other stuff.
I'm sure it'll keep coming back.
Daniel had Dmitri - and he said he did good.
He stayed in Sunday school without having
to be taken out - and stayed most of Priesthood.
I think Daniel only had to take him out the
15 mins or so.
So that's very good!
We still need to figure out what to do with
Dmitri when Daniel has to teach Priesthood
because I'll be in Primary. I might just have
to take him with me.
:\
That was a long post.
Nighty night!
Hope everyone enjoys their day off!
{If you have the day off}




Congrats on your new callings! I loved teaching primary and taught the same class as you. It was so fun. We ended up playing "I spy" at the end of most lessons because they could only listen for so long. You'de think they would run out of things to find in those small classrooms,but they didn't.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!!!!!!! They are so cute together and she's super cute in her solo photos. I wish you lived close so you could take photos of my kids :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute couple!! I love your pictures.
ReplyDeleteAre you guys potty training on the actual (adult) toilet? We have tried to sit andrew down on it and he freaks out. i think we might have to buy a little one. What has helped with you guys?
I love this post and the pictures. I am so excited that you are going to be here soon too!!! I miss you.
ReplyDelete