Well Daniel's been working the night shift - and
it's kind of been effecting all of us.
Well me.
I stay up late - have nothing to do... but don't
feel much like doing anything because it sucks
being home by myself and hanging out.
:[
So my blog has suffered.
Well here's what goes on here in the day time!
We survived Hurricane Felicia. Mainly because
she fizzled out into a tropical storm.
Thank goodness!
Along with that though - we didn't get the
rain they promised.
I was totally hoping for some good downpours.
I think there were like 2 - and they were at
like 2am.
Lame.
Last Wednesday we had a 'Girls Not Out' for
our ward.
It was a potluck - and I brought a pasta salad.
Gotta say - it was a FUN TIME!
We didn't get home until after 12am!!
But there was a lot of laughing - and a lot of
food - so that always makes for a good time!
I had rented some movies earlier that day,
so once I got home, Daniel and I decided to
watch one. We watched Bride Wars. I thought
it was cute - and totally drooled over their
clothes!
Seriously. Drooled.
So girls night, plus a movie made for a late
bedtime!
Thursday and Friday night Daniel was off.
So we played catchup - and ran some errands.
Friday Dmitri and I went over to hang out
with some friends and have a craft day! :D
I finished up a present I made my dad for
his birthday - which was this past Friday
{HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!}
{{love you!}}
Dmitri always has a good time with Ava!
So they enjoyed hanging out - and that gave
Chelsea and I a good amount of sewing time!
After we got home - we decided to switch
off with the hubbies - so they went to see
GI Joe on Friday night - and we planned on
seeing a movie Saturday - while they babysat.
Daniel has been wanting to see GI Joe so
bad!
He's all about GI Joe.
So he was excited to get out and see it!
Well Saturday - Daniel worked that night.
My day didn't start until almost 12! I had
to drag myself off the sofa and make myself
change out of pj and into actual clothes.
Well Dmitri and I decided to get out of the
house. We went to the mall and walked
around. Poor Dmitri - he doesn't like shopping
all that much. Especially when he's stuck in
his stroller. He's not into holding hands
yet - or the leash - so stroller or shopping
cart it is!
So we did that - and then headed to Target
for some groceries.
This Target experience was better then
the last couple.
{he threw huge temper tantrums at the
previous two trips}
He was happy to hangout in the cart - and
we got a pretzel - which he was all about.
Maybe Target runs require a pretzel for
Dmitri? :)
So Saturday evening Daniel was off to work
and Chelsea and I went to see Time Travelers
Wife.
Dmitri stayed at their house and hung out
with Ava and Nate.
Like I said before - I loved the book! So
of course the movie was great! But - my
usual complaint {which really can't be helped}
since the movie is after the book - I feel
like the movie never really explains enough,
because they have to fit so much into a 2 hour
movie. And then the movie is constantly
jumping back and forth.
But still a really good movie! The girl 2 seats
down from me sobbed the entire time.
Lol and I didn't think it was that sad....
So Daniel worked the nightshift last night too.
We had Ward Conference today, and he came
straight from work {home to change} and went to
church. All 3 sessions. I was impressed.
I only caught him snoozing a few times.
:}
Some random pics.
And I just noticed that Dmitri is bottomless
in all of them... :\
on the way home from Target. He had an
icky diaper there - that needed changing
pronto!
This guy rode the entire way home on my
windshield. It was a 15-20 min drive... Strong
guy!
I was taking pics of the present I made
my dad - and Dmitri was getting upset that
I wasn't taking pics of him. So this tied him over for a bit.
This is from today. He slept like this for 2 HOURS!
Alright - I need to get better about blogging.
Meh.
it's kind of been effecting all of us.
Well me.
I stay up late - have nothing to do... but don't
feel much like doing anything because it sucks
being home by myself and hanging out.
:[
So my blog has suffered.
Well here's what goes on here in the day time!
We survived Hurricane Felicia. Mainly because
she fizzled out into a tropical storm.
Thank goodness!
Along with that though - we didn't get the
rain they promised.
I was totally hoping for some good downpours.
I think there were like 2 - and they were at
like 2am.
Lame.
Last Wednesday we had a 'Girls Not Out' for
our ward.
It was a potluck - and I brought a pasta salad.
Gotta say - it was a FUN TIME!
We didn't get home until after 12am!!
But there was a lot of laughing - and a lot of
food - so that always makes for a good time!
I had rented some movies earlier that day,
so once I got home, Daniel and I decided to
watch one. We watched Bride Wars. I thought
it was cute - and totally drooled over their
clothes!
Seriously. Drooled.
So girls night, plus a movie made for a late
bedtime!
Thursday and Friday night Daniel was off.
So we played catchup - and ran some errands.
Friday Dmitri and I went over to hang out
with some friends and have a craft day! :D
I finished up a present I made my dad for
his birthday - which was this past Friday
{HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!}
{{love you!}}
Dmitri always has a good time with Ava!
So they enjoyed hanging out - and that gave
Chelsea and I a good amount of sewing time!
After we got home - we decided to switch
off with the hubbies - so they went to see
GI Joe on Friday night - and we planned on
seeing a movie Saturday - while they babysat.
Daniel has been wanting to see GI Joe so
bad!
He's all about GI Joe.
So he was excited to get out and see it!
Well Saturday - Daniel worked that night.
My day didn't start until almost 12! I had
to drag myself off the sofa and make myself
change out of pj and into actual clothes.
Well Dmitri and I decided to get out of the
house. We went to the mall and walked
around. Poor Dmitri - he doesn't like shopping
all that much. Especially when he's stuck in
his stroller. He's not into holding hands
yet - or the leash - so stroller or shopping
cart it is!
So we did that - and then headed to Target
for some groceries.
This Target experience was better then
the last couple.
{he threw huge temper tantrums at the
previous two trips}
He was happy to hangout in the cart - and
we got a pretzel - which he was all about.
Maybe Target runs require a pretzel for
Dmitri? :)
So Saturday evening Daniel was off to work
and Chelsea and I went to see Time Travelers
Wife.
Dmitri stayed at their house and hung out
with Ava and Nate.
Like I said before - I loved the book! So
of course the movie was great! But - my
usual complaint {which really can't be helped}
since the movie is after the book - I feel
like the movie never really explains enough,
because they have to fit so much into a 2 hour
movie. And then the movie is constantly
jumping back and forth.
But still a really good movie! The girl 2 seats
down from me sobbed the entire time.
Lol and I didn't think it was that sad....
So Daniel worked the nightshift last night too.
We had Ward Conference today, and he came
straight from work {home to change} and went to
church. All 3 sessions. I was impressed.
I only caught him snoozing a few times.
:}
Some random pics.
And I just noticed that Dmitri is bottomless
in all of them... :\
on the way home from Target. He had an
icky diaper there - that needed changing
pronto!
This guy rode the entire way home on mywindshield. It was a 15-20 min drive... Strong
guy!
I was taking pics of the present I mademy dad - and Dmitri was getting upset that
I wasn't taking pics of him. So this tied him over for a bit.
This is from today. He slept like this for 2 HOURS!
Alright - I need to get better about blogging.Meh.




BUWAHAHAHAHA! Your child is indeed without pants!
ReplyDeleteHe is a tan little guy!!
ReplyDelete