So I think the older I get, the
more like my mother I become.
Now my mom is a fabulous person,
so this isn't necessarily a bad thing.
But just an observation.
When we'd go shopping and see
something we liked - my mom would
always say "Oh I can make that."
So she'd never buy it - but just
go home and attempt to make it.
She was quite successful - so kudos
to her for that.
Well - I find myself saying that
ALL the time!
And here's one example.
I saw this dress - and thought it
was adorable! But hello - $52?
But then said "I can make that!"
So I tried. And I'm pretty happy
with my attempt.
I opted for horizontal strips instead
of the vertical. But now I think I
like the vertical better :\
I made it for a someone - and it's
a picky someone. So this can go
either way.
A. She says - it's ugly. I don't wear dresses.
B. She says - I like it [and she says
it very unenthusiastically:]
Lol so well see.


It stills needs to be ironed - and the
threads cut - but otherwise it's good
to go!
Alright.
So Dmitri has a new 'thing'
and it's this.
When he doesn't want to go to
sleep - he gags himself.
He's thrown up a couple times doing
this - and it's SO gross!
Where do they learn this stuff?!
Well he was doing that earlier
today - so I just assumed he was
upset about naps.
But then he was just sitting there
and threw up. No fingers in his
mouth - just puked.
And he's done it a few times today.
He's also been really cranky :\
So he's either got a little tummy
bug, or he's getting new teeth.
He's has 3 that are half way in - and
5 that are completely in - so maybe
he's getting his molars.
But he got a warm bath and is now
sound asleep.
Poor guy.
Daniel and I had a date night planned
for tonight - babysitter and everything.
But with Dmitri feeling under the
weather - Harry Potter will
have to wait.
:)
Oh - Dmitri did get one 45 min
nap today.
I went to check on him - and he was
sound asleep - sprawled out and
butt naked.
Lol here's the more appropriate
version XD
It's hard to try and put a diaper
back onto a sleeping baby.
So Daniel finally got his Father's Day
present!
He picked it up tonight - and is so
excited about it :)
I think he has plans to test it out tomorrow.
We went over colors and style
forever! He finally
settled on green and black - and
I think he's really happy he did.
It's hard customizing a surf board!
I made him take a picture with it.
:)



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY babes!
We love you - and don't hurt
yourself or get eaten by sharks!
Mwah!
And lastly... here are some
after bath pics.
Dmitri was feeling a little better.
:)



Oh - so Dmitri learned how to
click his tongue :)
He walks around doing it.
I tried to get it on video - but once
he saw the camera - all he
wanted was to see himself
on it.
I'm trying to upload that video now.
Now my mom is a fabulous person,
so this isn't necessarily a bad thing.
But just an observation.
When we'd go shopping and see
something we liked - my mom would
always say "Oh I can make that."
So she'd never buy it - but just
go home and attempt to make it.
She was quite successful - so kudos
to her for that.
Well - I find myself saying that
ALL the time!
And here's one example.
I saw this dress - and thought it
was adorable! But hello - $52?
But then said "I can make that!"
So I tried. And I'm pretty happy
with my attempt.
I opted for horizontal strips instead
of the vertical. But now I think I
like the vertical better :\
I made it for a someone - and it's
a picky someone. So this can go
either way.
A. She says - it's ugly. I don't wear dresses.
B. She says - I like it [and she says
it very unenthusiastically:]
Lol so well see.


It stills needs to be ironed - and thethreads cut - but otherwise it's good
to go!
Alright.
So Dmitri has a new 'thing'
and it's this.
When he doesn't want to go to
sleep - he gags himself.
He's thrown up a couple times doing
this - and it's SO gross!
Where do they learn this stuff?!
Well he was doing that earlier
today - so I just assumed he was
upset about naps.
But then he was just sitting there
and threw up. No fingers in his
mouth - just puked.
And he's done it a few times today.
He's also been really cranky :\
So he's either got a little tummy
bug, or he's getting new teeth.
He's has 3 that are half way in - and
5 that are completely in - so maybe
he's getting his molars.
But he got a warm bath and is now
sound asleep.
Poor guy.
Daniel and I had a date night planned
for tonight - babysitter and everything.
But with Dmitri feeling under the
weather - Harry Potter will
have to wait.
:)
Oh - Dmitri did get one 45 min
nap today.
I went to check on him - and he was
sound asleep - sprawled out and
butt naked.
Lol here's the more appropriate
version XD
It's hard to try and put a diaperback onto a sleeping baby.
So Daniel finally got his Father's Day
present!
He picked it up tonight - and is so
excited about it :)
I think he has plans to test it out tomorrow.
We went over colors and style
forever! He finally
settled on green and black - and
I think he's really happy he did.
It's hard customizing a surf board!
I made him take a picture with it.
:)



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY babes!We love you - and don't hurt
yourself or get eaten by sharks!
Mwah!
And lastly... here are some
after bath pics.
Dmitri was feeling a little better.
:)



Oh - so Dmitri learned how toclick his tongue :)
He walks around doing it.
I tried to get it on video - but once
he saw the camera - all he
wanted was to see himself
on it.
I'm trying to upload that video now.
And Dmitri has started 'talking'
on the phone.
He walks around doing this too.
Yesterday he walked around with
his phone on his ear yelling "HELLO?!"
OMG I love him.
And it doesn't have to be a phone.
It can be any toy or object
XD
ps - I love his face in the freezed shot below
:}




Such a cute dress you made!!! I love it. I need to get sewing more. Noah used to click his tongue and it meant he wanted milk. He did it forever starting around Dmitri's age. So...we'll see. He's so cute!
ReplyDeletelove the dress. i know i've said it before, you are so talented.
ReplyDeleteThat is cute dress you made great Job!!~~ Cute pictures of Dmitri!! He is happy boy!! We miss both of you alot!
ReplyDeleteI love the dress! I'm sure whoever you made it for will love it! :D
ReplyDelete