So I feel like I've been in crazy
mode lately.
The last week or so.
Not too much going on - but enough
to make me feel behind.
I have many projects to get to,
a fridge to clean out, and laundry
to fold.
So hopefully that will be my tomorrow!
Today I spent the day taking care
of other chores.
Daniel had the day off - and is back
to work tomorrow.
He'll be working in the ER this time
around - which should be fairly
exciting.
:)
So tonight we were supposed to
have the missionaries over.
They didn't though... because some
of them got ill - and the others have
been advised to stay away - since
they're taking care of the sick guys.
Hopefully they get better soon!
And I have a clean house. Except
for the before mentioned chores.
:}
Dmitri got a haircut!
I wanted to cut it a few days ago,
but Daniel talked me out of it.
He said that Dmitri's not in the Army,
so his hair can be longer.
Anyways.... I don't like long hair
on guys.
Sorry.
So Dmitri got a haircut - and Daniel
actually likes it - cause Dmitri looks cute.
:)



I woke up this morning all excited
because it was sprinkling!
I've been wanting some rain... but
the sprinkles lasted all of 10 mins - and
then the sun tried peeking through.
I still hoped for rain all day - but
never got it.
Boo.
So I've been known to listen to
Christmas music when it's overcast.
When I want to pretend it's Christmas.
So I did that today while I cleaned
the kitchen.
And it was lovely!
Yea - that's about it.
Lovely smovely.
Oh - so I've had problems trying
to get Dmitri to eat baby food.
He pretty much eats what we eat,
but I try to squeeze in a jar of baby
food when I can.
He'll take like 3 bites and then
want the spoon, try to feed himself,
or find something more interesting
and be finished eating.
Well I noticed that some of the baby
foods are a bit runny.
So I put a straw in the jar, and he
eat his baby food through a straw!
Which works out.
Less mess - and he'll eat [drink] 2
whole jars instead of 2 bites!
Yay!
Whatever works.
:)

Random pic from our yard :)
Love these!

Oh - and Dmitri now claims onto
the coffee table.......

mode lately.
The last week or so.
Not too much going on - but enough
to make me feel behind.
I have many projects to get to,
a fridge to clean out, and laundry
to fold.
So hopefully that will be my tomorrow!
Today I spent the day taking care
of other chores.
Daniel had the day off - and is back
to work tomorrow.
He'll be working in the ER this time
around - which should be fairly
exciting.
:)
So tonight we were supposed to
have the missionaries over.
They didn't though... because some
of them got ill - and the others have
been advised to stay away - since
they're taking care of the sick guys.
Hopefully they get better soon!
And I have a clean house. Except
for the before mentioned chores.
:}
Dmitri got a haircut!
I wanted to cut it a few days ago,
but Daniel talked me out of it.
He said that Dmitri's not in the Army,
so his hair can be longer.
Anyways.... I don't like long hair
on guys.
Sorry.
So Dmitri got a haircut - and Daniel
actually likes it - cause Dmitri looks cute.
:)



I woke up this morning all excitedbecause it was sprinkling!
I've been wanting some rain... but
the sprinkles lasted all of 10 mins - and
then the sun tried peeking through.
I still hoped for rain all day - but
never got it.
Boo.
So I've been known to listen to
Christmas music when it's overcast.
When I want to pretend it's Christmas.
So I did that today while I cleaned
the kitchen.
And it was lovely!
Yea - that's about it.
Lovely smovely.
Oh - so I've had problems trying
to get Dmitri to eat baby food.
He pretty much eats what we eat,
but I try to squeeze in a jar of baby
food when I can.
He'll take like 3 bites and then
want the spoon, try to feed himself,
or find something more interesting
and be finished eating.
Well I noticed that some of the baby
foods are a bit runny.
So I put a straw in the jar, and he
eat his baby food through a straw!
Which works out.
Less mess - and he'll eat [drink] 2
whole jars instead of 2 bites!
Yay!
Whatever works.
:)

Random pic from our yard :)Love these!

Oh - and Dmitri now claims ontothe coffee table.......





Dmitri's hair looks adorable! Super smart thinking to use a straw in his baby food!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in the same mode right now - not terribly busy, but just feel a little spread thin. Too many little things to do, I guess. Did you cut Dmitri's hair yourself?! It looks super cute!! :D
ReplyDeletereally good idea, drinking the baby food rather then trying to get them to eat it!! i love it! and i am loving his haircut. we really need to get andrew in for a haircut. he has that gross cradle cap on the top of his head and matthew thinks the stuff is so thick that his hair isn't growing very much through it. i've been trying to pick it off when andrew falls asleep, but it's still stuck.
ReplyDeleteHi Sara and Daniel,
ReplyDeleteThanks for let us stay at ur fun place last month. We had a great and wonderful time with you guys and ur cute son Dmitri! He is growing up so fast all the time. We love spending time w/ guys on this trip and get to know you. Cute pictures of Dmitir! He always have a cute smile all the time and always so Happy boy! Thanks again! let's keep in touch more oftern. Your place lots so cute!
Omg!
ReplyDeleteI totally do the Christmas music thing too!! Haha. Although I would never have admitted it. But now I know there are others out there lol.
LOVE YOU!
p.s- Dmitri is the picture of handsome :]
Lol Tiffany - it must be a family thing! XD Yay for Christmas year round!!
ReplyDeleteI totally listen to Christmas music year round!! Especially here when it doesn't feel like the holidays! I love the pics of Dmitri, too cute!
ReplyDelete