About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

When it rains - it pours.

*disclaimer - I have been writing this post for 3 days...
so if it doesn't make sense or mesh well...
I'm sorry.
:}


So I blogged about Dmitri's accident
the other day - well the saga continues.
It has re-bled 4 times!
Monday he decided to bite down on
a cardboard box - and lose his balance.
So the box reopened the wound and
bleeding ensued.
Then Tuesday he was trying to pull his
toy chick off the carseat handle, and
lost his balance landing face first on the
floor.
This time he ended up with a fat lip -
and more bleeding.
The other 2 times he grazed it on
random things and opened the wound
again.

[Yesterday] Double poor guy though.
He apparently has an intolerance for
excess amounts of watermelon.
He woke up from his nap with a FULL
diaper of poo. Like liquid water :[
He also had a really bad diaper rash
from it.
I felt bad - he'd scream when I would
use wipes - and even when I used
the Desitin. The rash is MUCH
better today - thank goodness.
But now I know that too much
watermelon leads to a very upset
baby - with a very upset bum bum :[

SOOooOoo Daniel is catching the
Hawaii fever! He went and tried his
hand at surfing yesterday!
He went with a friend from work
and had an awesome time! He
caught a couple waves - and
loved it so much he went out again
today! Even with every part of
his body being sore from the day
before XD But he loved it even
more today - so I predict more
surfing in his future.
Lol I try to suppress the slight
panic I get though. Not of him
drowning or getting hurt - cause
I know he wont. But of SHARKS!
Geh - creepy :[

Other then that stuff - nothing
much to report. It's been HOT
here - like 90 - so that's not my
favorite. A lot of AC running time.

Oh yes - so there's another baby
joining our extended family in
October. As far as grandkids go
on Daniel's side - there is one
girl and 4 boys. Soon to be 5 boys
[hopefully in the next few days!:]
And another boy in October!
Lol so many boys! But they should
keep each other entertained at
FHE. Yay for boys!

Pics from the past few days -

Action shot! Or blinking shot :}
The evil watermelon
We finished it off today
My lil' sister Candice modeling
the Adam Lambert shirt.
Yay!
:D
What I need to do - go
through Dmitri's dresser and
weed out the clothes that
are too small. There's a lot
of them - and his dresser is
overflowing! He has 3 other
drawers that look like this :[
Dmitri 'helping' me write an
email to Grandma Mary
Look at him typing AND using
the mouse :D
I'm sure this was the highlight
of his day.
Daniel is training :}
I don't post enough pics
of my handsome schmanson
hubby!
He got a little irritated
about the flash going off
in his face :}
Me finding it amusing that
I match our bedroom wall.
Go me!
:]
Totally Myspace :]

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sara,
    We are so Excited to see you guys pretty soon!! We can't wait it's coming. Cute pictures you guys look great all the time. Your hair color looks great and your hair look great too:) I can't belive the Fedderson's will have 6 grandson's Lot's of BOYS!! One granddaughter. Some one need to have a girl next. I can't belive ur cute son Dmitir will be 10 months next week pretty cazy! He is so cute boy and cute smile!! We are soo Excited to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...evil watermelon. It gets the best of me once a year it seems like. Can't help it - it's just soooo delicious! HAHA! I love the moody myspace pic! Every time I hold my arm out to take a pic, I like to say "myspace!" in a dumb voice. LOL! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy CROP the bedroom wall - you are hilarious! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, boo for the watermelon diaper rash. ugh, and when it hurts so much they won't let you touch it. that's hard. poor guy. but i'm glad it's getting better.
    i am loving the color of your bedroom. it makes me want to paint one of our rooms that color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are tan lady!! I am so jealous! I would love to get some sun sometime in the near future hear, but noooo it rains and rains and rains all day anymore..No fun :)

    ReplyDelete