Today;- Church
- Laundry
- BBQ Pork
- Naps
- Laundry
- Walk
- Boo boo :[
I was playing peek a boo
with Dmitri tonight - and
he lost his balance and hit
his mouth on the edge of
our bed :'[
It was instant tears - so
I knew it was pretty bad.
I went to grab him, and I
pick him up, and blood
starts coming out of his mouth!
He hit the top of his mouth
on the edge of the bad, and
luckily [just barely] missed
his top teeth.
But he had a pretty large
chunk cut into his gums.
I took him to Daniel to
assess, and he cleaned Dmitri
up and made sure his mouth
was okay.
We gave him a cold towel to
for his mouth - mainly so
he wouldn't swallow too much
blood.
Also some Tylenol.
Post boo boo.

Poor baby :'(Well before all that - Dmitri and
I had a good time hanging out
out front.
He loves playing in the grass.
I just wish he didn't rip
up the grass and try to eat
it.






For church - we had acombined Priesthood and
Relief Society. They talked
about genealogy- and the new
church search site.
For a while now I've wanted
to do our family history on
my dad's side.
I just don't know where to
start.
My dad's side is SO confusing.
Now one can find anything or
knows anything past my
Great-grandpa.
I need to figure out how to
search and where to search
public records in Germany.
There's a genealogy center
here - and I think I need to
bite the bullet and go.




seems to be the week for boo boo's. andrew got one on his leg from falling down outside. and if you ask him where his boo boo is, he points to his leg and says boo ba.
ReplyDelete