Well well well...
What a slacker I've been.
And I was doing so good!
Hmph.
What have we been up to?
Same ol' same ol'.
Wednesday Daniel had
a training day. He got off at 2,
and I always love that! :)
Thursday he was off - and
I spent the whole morning thinking it was
Saturday - so I missed playtime.
Boo!
I felt bad.
So we'll definitely have to go
next Thursday.
Friday... nothing fun to
report - at least not that I
remember.
Oh we took a walk that
evening to get some
movies.
We rented New in Town and
Yes Man. They were alright.
Cute movies.
Saturday [yesterday] we
spent most the day organizing.
Actually Daniel was rocking it
on the organizing. Which of
course I was TOTALLY okay
with!
Then we took another walk
Saturday evening to pick up
another movie.
I wasn't feeling a movie,
so Daniel rented Defiance
which he said was pretty good.
I kick myself for not watching
it, because when I saw the
preview, I thought it looked
really good. Ohwell - I'm
sure I'll get another chance.
Today [Sunday] we went
to church. It was good.
Dmitri was alright. I did have
to step out during Sunday School
because he was being loud and
rowdy. I took him into the
Mother's Lounge and we
hung out there for a bit.
So there are like 6 rockers
in there. I picked one, and
when I sat down I noticed
something moving on the
chair across from me. It was
a JUMPING SPIDER!
Which I think is the most
awful bug made. It JUMPS -
and it's a spider!
I also saw half of a dead cockroach
and a gecko flew out of the
AC vent when I turned it on
seriously - flew out!
I was being attacked! XD
Oh yea - I had to take
Dmitri out for a second
during Sacrament and was
lucky enough to run into
a flying cockroach. Geh.
Crazy insects - stay away
from me!
Well anyways - that was that.
Some other things going on
this past week;
Dmitri had another occurrence
of mouth bleeding yesterday.
I don't know what he did
[obviously he hit his mouth again]
but I didn't see it happen. I
just remember Daniel bringing
him into the kitchen and saying
"He's bleeding again."
Poor Dima :[
But at least there were a
few days in between the last
bleeding. So it should be
getting better.
I looked in his mouth
the other day while he was
sleeping, and he has a little
piece of gum that's hanging there,
but no big gash or sore. So that's
good.
Also - my worst nightmare
and Dmitri's dream come true
has happened.
He is tall enough that if he leans
over the tub, he falls in.
Luckily when this discovery was
made, I was able to grab his leg
before he hurt himself.
So we need to be extra careful and
make sure both bathroom
doors are closed. He can get in the
tub, and also knows how to turn
the water on. Super.
He's also tall enough to reach
the knobs for the stove.
And we have a gas stove. So
that is NOT GOOD at all!
I took the knobs off while I'm
not using the stove - so that one
is an easy fix.
Sigh - this kid. My little Curious
George.
I almost wish he wasn't so
observant.
But I guess that's one of the
major ways he learns :\
He's still not walking. He will
totally tease us though. He'll
look like he's about to
let go and walk - but then he
sits down and just smiles :)
He does take one [maybe two]
big step[s] between the coffee
table and couch. Lol it's more of a
lunge - but it's progress :}
He's also doing
really good with balancing.
He's getting a 5th tooth.
It's to the left of his bottom
teeth. So now he'll have 3 down
there. Which will look kind of
funny - but adorable! That
tooth seriously appeared over night.
It's more then half way grown in.
So that's that!
Daniel works tomorrow - and no
plans for me and Dmitri yet.
But it's only Monday. Mondays
are good right?
:]
Sleeping Dmitri pics
fell asleep amongst his buddies.
Usually he only has his bear and pirate guy in his crib.
It's a party!
cuddling. so sweet. I love this boogie guy :)
Ah yes. So I've been laying
Dmitri down in just his diaper
because the house is getting
hot.
Well I went to check on him
while he was napping, and
what did I see while looking into
his crib??
A bare heinie staring back at me!
Lol I don't know when he
took his diaper off, but
luckily he didn't have
any potty accidents.
Yikes.
I couldn't find my camera before
he woke up. Lol but he's prbably
happy about that. I'm sure he wont
appreciate the pic when he's 16.
:}
And I was doing so good!
Hmph.
What have we been up to?
Same ol' same ol'.
Wednesday Daniel had
a training day. He got off at 2,
and I always love that! :)
Thursday he was off - and
I spent the whole morning thinking it was
Saturday - so I missed playtime.
Boo!
I felt bad.
So we'll definitely have to go
next Thursday.
Friday... nothing fun to
report - at least not that I
remember.
Oh we took a walk that
evening to get some
movies.
We rented New in Town and
Yes Man. They were alright.
Cute movies.
Saturday [yesterday] we
spent most the day organizing.
Actually Daniel was rocking it
on the organizing. Which of
course I was TOTALLY okay
with!
Then we took another walk
Saturday evening to pick up
another movie.
I wasn't feeling a movie,
so Daniel rented Defiance
which he said was pretty good.
I kick myself for not watching
it, because when I saw the
preview, I thought it looked
really good. Ohwell - I'm
sure I'll get another chance.
Today [Sunday] we went
to church. It was good.
Dmitri was alright. I did have
to step out during Sunday School
because he was being loud and
rowdy. I took him into the
Mother's Lounge and we
hung out there for a bit.
So there are like 6 rockers
in there. I picked one, and
when I sat down I noticed
something moving on the
chair across from me. It was
a JUMPING SPIDER!
Which I think is the most
awful bug made. It JUMPS -
and it's a spider!
I also saw half of a dead cockroach
and a gecko flew out of the
AC vent when I turned it on
seriously - flew out!
I was being attacked! XD
Oh yea - I had to take
Dmitri out for a second
during Sacrament and was
lucky enough to run into
a flying cockroach. Geh.
Crazy insects - stay away
from me!
Well anyways - that was that.
Some other things going on
this past week;
Dmitri had another occurrence
of mouth bleeding yesterday.
I don't know what he did
[obviously he hit his mouth again]
but I didn't see it happen. I
just remember Daniel bringing
him into the kitchen and saying
"He's bleeding again."
Poor Dima :[
But at least there were a
few days in between the last
bleeding. So it should be
getting better.
I looked in his mouth
the other day while he was
sleeping, and he has a little
piece of gum that's hanging there,
but no big gash or sore. So that's
good.
Also - my worst nightmare
and Dmitri's dream come true
has happened.
He is tall enough that if he leans
over the tub, he falls in.
Luckily when this discovery was
made, I was able to grab his leg
before he hurt himself.
So we need to be extra careful and
make sure both bathroom
doors are closed. He can get in the
tub, and also knows how to turn
the water on. Super.
He's also tall enough to reach
the knobs for the stove.
And we have a gas stove. So
that is NOT GOOD at all!
I took the knobs off while I'm
not using the stove - so that one
is an easy fix.
Sigh - this kid. My little Curious
George.
I almost wish he wasn't so
observant.
But I guess that's one of the
major ways he learns :\
He's still not walking. He will
totally tease us though. He'll
look like he's about to
let go and walk - but then he
sits down and just smiles :)
He does take one [maybe two]
big step[s] between the coffee
table and couch. Lol it's more of a
lunge - but it's progress :}
He's also doing
really good with balancing.
He's getting a 5th tooth.
It's to the left of his bottom
teeth. So now he'll have 3 down
there. Which will look kind of
funny - but adorable! That
tooth seriously appeared over night.
It's more then half way grown in.
So that's that!
Daniel works tomorrow - and no
plans for me and Dmitri yet.
But it's only Monday. Mondays
are good right?
:]
Sleeping Dmitri pics
fell asleep amongst his buddies.
Usually he only has his bear and pirate guy in his crib.
It's a party!
cuddling. so sweet. I love this boogie guy :)
Ah yes. So I've been layingDmitri down in just his diaper
because the house is getting
hot.
Well I went to check on him
while he was napping, and
what did I see while looking into
his crib??
A bare heinie staring back at me!
Lol I don't know when he
took his diaper off, but
luckily he didn't have
any potty accidents.
Yikes.
I couldn't find my camera before
he woke up. Lol but he's prbably
happy about that. I'm sure he wont
appreciate the pic when he's 16.
:}




I sent you a link to my blog. I went to hs with daniel. Hope this helps. Sorry you were so confused. You ended up on my sisters in laws blog.
ReplyDeletepoor guy, hurting his mouth over and over. and hurts in the mouth are horrible, even for adults, so i can't imagine what it would be like for little kids.
ReplyDeletei use to put andrew to bed with just a diaper on, when it was really hot. and i would wake up to see the same thing, except he had already been awake! we haven't had any accidents though (yet). now his thing is always trying to take his diaper off. we can't let him roam around the house in just a diaper because he'll hide and take it off.
So now I have a question for ya. How do you tell who has viewed your page. Like you were telling my sister in law. I can't figure it out?
ReplyDeleteWhen I read your blog it reminds me of all of the things that I haven't blogged about. I need to get back into it. I first have to find the cable that goes to my camera so I can downloads some pictures.
ReplyDelete