I've been meaning to blog all day -
but am just now getting around to it.
Daniel and Dmitri are both asleep
for the night - and I'm about to follow
suit - but I wanted to blog first :)
Daniel had today off - so we headed
to the BEACH!
We haven't been in almost month,
at least I haven't.
So we packed up and headed to Daniel's
new favorite surfing spot!
We were a little worried about rain - but
once we got there - there was [almost]
not a cloud in the sky.
The weather was great - the water was
great - not complaints :)
Daniel had an excellent time surfing.
He stayed out for a bit while Dmitri and
I played in the sand and water. There
was a lot of cool stuff that had washed up.
There were little shells and beach glass.
We also saw a little crab get washed up, and
we checked him out for a bit. There were
also crab legs and a dried out urchine.
Kind of cool :)
So once Daniel was done surfing - he watched
Dmitri and I went and played in the water.
I wish we had brought the boogie board - because
the waves and water were perfect for it!
But we had fun. We spent a few hours there
and got some color. I put a tons of sun block on
Dmitri - but he still burned a little :[
Tonight Daniel watched Dmitri while I went
to a 'Girls Night Out' with a few girls from
Relief Society. We had a great time! It was
so fun.
We got some ice cream and chatted about
Twilight, kids, Hawaii and hubbies.
I definitely look forward to doing it again!
I also got a nice surprise when I got home.
Daniel had given Dmitri a bath and put him
to bed! Aww - he's such a good dad and husband :)
Oh - and a gecko fell on my head tonight when
I was walking in the door. Blah!



















but am just now getting around to it.
Daniel and Dmitri are both asleep
for the night - and I'm about to follow
suit - but I wanted to blog first :)
Daniel had today off - so we headed
to the BEACH!
We haven't been in almost month,
at least I haven't.
So we packed up and headed to Daniel's
new favorite surfing spot!
We were a little worried about rain - but
once we got there - there was [almost]
not a cloud in the sky.
The weather was great - the water was
great - not complaints :)
Daniel had an excellent time surfing.
He stayed out for a bit while Dmitri and
I played in the sand and water. There
was a lot of cool stuff that had washed up.
There were little shells and beach glass.
We also saw a little crab get washed up, and
we checked him out for a bit. There were
also crab legs and a dried out urchine.
Kind of cool :)
So once Daniel was done surfing - he watched
Dmitri and I went and played in the water.
I wish we had brought the boogie board - because
the waves and water were perfect for it!
But we had fun. We spent a few hours there
and got some color. I put a tons of sun block on
Dmitri - but he still burned a little :[
Tonight Daniel watched Dmitri while I went
to a 'Girls Night Out' with a few girls from
Relief Society. We had a great time! It was
so fun.
We got some ice cream and chatted about
Twilight, kids, Hawaii and hubbies.
I definitely look forward to doing it again!
I also got a nice surprise when I got home.
Daniel had given Dmitri a bath and put him
to bed! Aww - he's such a good dad and husband :)
Oh - and a gecko fell on my head tonight when
I was walking in the door. Blah!























"Oh - and a gecko fell on my head tonight when I was walking in the door. Blah!" BUWAHAHAHAHAHA! That seriously made me laugh out loud this morning!
ReplyDeleteOh I love your pics - they're so colorful and pretty! It looks like you guys had an awesome time. Dmitri is getting so big!! :D
I want to see the rest of your swimsuit! It looks adorable and I love your sunglasses!!
ReplyDeleteandrew came back upstairs and saw me looking at your pictures from this blog. he ran up to the tv, and gave dmitri a kiss.
ReplyDeletethat spiny thing is really cool.
looks like you guys had lots of fun. i wish the beaches here were as nice.
You are one stylish babe!! you have the cutest style I have to say :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Dmitri is going to be a cute little surfer dude :) have you learned how to surf yet?
Unfortunately my bathing suit isn't as cute as it looks in the pic :[ It's a yellow [faded] bikini top and then a black and white polka dot tankini over it [have to keep the 'girl' extra locked in].
ReplyDeleteAnd Heather - that's so cute!! XD See - Andrew and Dmitri are best buds! :)
Lol and no - I haven't learned to surf yet. Still dealing with the shark fear :} But I told myself I have to try at least once!
ahhh, that sunshine looks amazing...
ReplyDelete