About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

There's a thief among us...

and it's me!
Well kind of.
I went to a couple stores tonight
and both times I left without paying
for a few things!
My first mistake was letting Dmitri
play with a toy.
As I was leaving I went to get him out
of the cart - and there was the toy in
his lap. And yes - I did run back in and
pay!
Then apparently I didn't learn my
lesson because I let him play with
something else - and went to leave -
and noticed it hanging out in the cart
UNPAID!
But this time I also forgot to pay for
a front door mat [which is really cute
and onsale at Target for $4.48]!
But it was on that bottom rack
of the shopping cart - so I didn't
see it.
They were closing - lol so maybe
that pressure was getting to me
to hurry so they could go home.
I think I also may have walked off
with a free water. I haven't checked
my receipt yet though.
Sorry Target.
But I'm kind of surprised how easy
it is to walk out without paying :\
But believe me - I'm not into that.
I'm stressing about a bottle of water!
I don't want to check the receipt
just in case I didn't pay for it.
Without checking - I don't know for
sure - so I can be innocent XD

Anywhos... so Dmitri is quite cleaver
when it comes to opening things.
Like containers and that sort.
He got a hold of a can of his biscuts
and I let him play with them to keep
him distracted while I cleaned up.
Well I look over and he's opened the
container!
He always opens the Gerber puffs
[and dumps them out...]
but I didn't think he could get this
one open.
I think I underestimate this boy
way too much. He's very cleaver.
I love him
:)

*update
I didn't steal the water
:]

3 comments:

  1. LOL about walking out with stuff. i am ALWAYS freaking out about stuff like that. and now because andrew will just grab things from where ever he can take them from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you still wanted to see our blog. I decided to keep it public so look anytime! I love the rug you got at target. I'm going to have to check mine for one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He always have a cute smile all the time. He is growing up soo fast all the time. I like the rug you got at target! I Love that place alot! Take care!

    ReplyDelete