So have you ever just wanted to pop some kid?
I say "pop" because it sounds innocent enough.
I think I've heard it on Charlie Brown and
Leave it to Beaver.
So please don't think less of me!
But anyways - so we went to play time today -
and all was going well until the last 15 minutes.
I blogged last week about play time and how
there's this plush weird toy Dmitri likes.
Well some girl was playing with it - but then
left it on the floor so I went to get it for Dmitri.
He was seriously so excited! He grabbed it -
and shook it like crazy - and had the biggest
smile!
So he's crawling around holding onto it.
He goes up to this boy who's about 3. The
boy is playing with some toys and Dmitri
goes over just to observe.
Well the boy looks at Dmitri and grabs
Dmitri's toy from him. Dmitri freaks out
and starts crying - then just about climbs up
the kid to get it back. The boy gave it to him -
and Dmitri takes it then crawls off.
Well the boy follows Dmitri and tries and tries
to take the toy again! Dmitri didn't realize so he
stops infront of another group of kids - and the
boy catches up to him and takes the toy again!
Dmitri - of course - starts screaming. Well I
tried to take the toy back [I don't know if that's
the appropriate thing for me to do - but I was
seriously peeved. Who chases a baby to take
his toy?! I don't care if you are 3!]
Anyways - so I say forget it and take Dmitri
and we head the other direction [I have no
idea where this kids mom is].
Well playtime ends and we start to clean up.
I put Dmitri down and he goes crawling over
to this other boy - and the other boy is
apparently in the same group as the 3 year
old - cause the 3 years old is by him.
The other little boy hugs Dmitri - and then
the 3 year old goes over and pretends to hug
Dmitri - but then he grabs the back of Dmitri's
collar and pulls it so Dmitri falls backwards and
hits his head on the chair leg!
His mom or whoever shows up and just laughs
then tells him he needs to be 'gentle.'
Really?! I was about to pop the 3 years old
and his mom!
What do you do in that situation? I obviously
know what I wanted to do - but what should I
have done? I just grabbed Dmitri and we left.
So mad!
Well after playtime Dmitri and I went for
ice cream. We both needed a pick me up!
Anyways - so that was our morning.
Fun fun.
:[
Daniel was on the nightshift last night - but
got off at 4am instead of 7am - so that was
nice!
It was nice because umm... I left my keys
in the door. Awesome! Smart move Sara.
But he's on the nightshift again tonight - and
he says it's been busy! But hopefully his
night will at least go by fast.
He has one more nightshift tomorrow night
and then he's done with them for
a while.
Dmitri woke up screaming about an hour ago.
[nightmares from today maybe!]
But he was still half asleep - so I couldn't
console him because he was still out of it.
I hope he's not getting what I have.
I don't have a stomach ache though - and
he seems like he might.
He didn't want to eat much today - and
earlier was making swallowing sounds he's
made before when he ended up throwing up.
And he woke up tonight making the noises.
No throw up yet [thank goodness] and he
finally went back to sleep.
We laid down in my bed and sang for a bit.
Lol maybe he went back down so I'd stop
singing :}
Sleeping in the same position as his bear :}


My eyes are burning - time for bed!
I say "pop" because it sounds innocent enough.
I think I've heard it on Charlie Brown and
Leave it to Beaver.
So please don't think less of me!
But anyways - so we went to play time today -
and all was going well until the last 15 minutes.
I blogged last week about play time and how
there's this plush weird toy Dmitri likes.
Well some girl was playing with it - but then
left it on the floor so I went to get it for Dmitri.
He was seriously so excited! He grabbed it -
and shook it like crazy - and had the biggest
smile!
So he's crawling around holding onto it.
He goes up to this boy who's about 3. The
boy is playing with some toys and Dmitri
goes over just to observe.
Well the boy looks at Dmitri and grabs
Dmitri's toy from him. Dmitri freaks out
and starts crying - then just about climbs up
the kid to get it back. The boy gave it to him -
and Dmitri takes it then crawls off.
Well the boy follows Dmitri and tries and tries
to take the toy again! Dmitri didn't realize so he
stops infront of another group of kids - and the
boy catches up to him and takes the toy again!
Dmitri - of course - starts screaming. Well I
tried to take the toy back [I don't know if that's
the appropriate thing for me to do - but I was
seriously peeved. Who chases a baby to take
his toy?! I don't care if you are 3!]
Anyways - so I say forget it and take Dmitri
and we head the other direction [I have no
idea where this kids mom is].
Well playtime ends and we start to clean up.
I put Dmitri down and he goes crawling over
to this other boy - and the other boy is
apparently in the same group as the 3 year
old - cause the 3 years old is by him.
The other little boy hugs Dmitri - and then
the 3 year old goes over and pretends to hug
Dmitri - but then he grabs the back of Dmitri's
collar and pulls it so Dmitri falls backwards and
hits his head on the chair leg!
His mom or whoever shows up and just laughs
then tells him he needs to be 'gentle.'
Really?! I was about to pop the 3 years old
and his mom!
What do you do in that situation? I obviously
know what I wanted to do - but what should I
have done? I just grabbed Dmitri and we left.
So mad!
Well after playtime Dmitri and I went for
ice cream. We both needed a pick me up!
Anyways - so that was our morning.
Fun fun.
:[
Daniel was on the nightshift last night - but
got off at 4am instead of 7am - so that was
nice!
It was nice because umm... I left my keys
in the door. Awesome! Smart move Sara.
But he's on the nightshift again tonight - and
he says it's been busy! But hopefully his
night will at least go by fast.
He has one more nightshift tomorrow night
and then he's done with them for
a while.
Dmitri woke up screaming about an hour ago.
[nightmares from today maybe!]
But he was still half asleep - so I couldn't
console him because he was still out of it.
I hope he's not getting what I have.
I don't have a stomach ache though - and
he seems like he might.
He didn't want to eat much today - and
earlier was making swallowing sounds he's
made before when he ended up throwing up.
And he woke up tonight making the noises.
No throw up yet [thank goodness] and he
finally went back to sleep.
We laid down in my bed and sang for a bit.
Lol maybe he went back down so I'd stop
singing :}
Sleeping in the same position as his bear :}


My eyes are burning - time for bed!




we have the SAME issue with kids being beasts!! my visiting teachers kids are brats! and it annoys me when people don't do anything or say something that really means anything. like you said that woman was all laughing about it and just said "gentle". take your kid away and sit down with him for a minute and teach him it's not ok to take stuff away from people. AH yesterday we were at the museum and I had a toy with me, and some brat took it right out of my hand. stupid kid.
ReplyDeletePOP HER! XD
ReplyDelete