I'm loving Daniel getting off early!
It's fabulous!
He's been off by 1 or 2 the last few days.
Tomorrow I'm going to try and take
Dmitri to the library for story time.
I think he'll enjoy it - and maybe we'll sign
up for a library card.
Nothing much here the last two days.
The usual errands - the usual cleaning -
yada yada yada.
We were at Costco the other day - and
I was waving to Dmitri while Daniel
pushed him in the cart.
He did a real wave! It was so cute!
Usually he just waves his arm around - but
this time it was back and forth.
He's also start to take a step. He'll go from
the coffee table to the sofa. One step - but
he's getting there!
Here are some pics from yesterday and
today - plus a video.
I'm sure you're all excited ;)


He's getting a little too big to lay sideways

It's fabulous!
He's been off by 1 or 2 the last few days.
Tomorrow I'm going to try and take
Dmitri to the library for story time.
I think he'll enjoy it - and maybe we'll sign
up for a library card.
Nothing much here the last two days.
The usual errands - the usual cleaning -
yada yada yada.
We were at Costco the other day - and
I was waving to Dmitri while Daniel
pushed him in the cart.
He did a real wave! It was so cute!
Usually he just waves his arm around - but
this time it was back and forth.
He's also start to take a step. He'll go from
the coffee table to the sofa. One step - but
he's getting there!
Here are some pics from yesterday and
today - plus a video.
I'm sure you're all excited ;)


He's getting a little too big to lay sideways





sara, Dmitri is SO cute. i love the star printed onesie. andrew had one but he grew out of it in like 2 weeks.
ReplyDelete