So my dear precious boy has some mighty
chub chub feet.
I think he'd wear a size 3 - if his feet weren't
so wide. Poor guy - I think he takes after me.
My dad has super narrow feet - and Daniel's
feet aren't too wide. But no - Dmitri has to
take after me. Sigh.
Well I thought why not buy him some big boy
shoes?! He's starting to test his balance. He'll be
standing - and let go of the table or sofa and
stand there for a second - then plop on his
bum. So walking shoes are in order [or an
excuse for me to get him some rad Converse;]
Here are his shoes! They're a size 4 - with some
room to grow. And he gets around in them just
fine.
Aren't they darling?!
We [Daniel and I] decided on green cause in my
mind they'll match anything.
I thought about gray - or brown - but green
was the winner.
So there you go.
So yesterday I was washing dishes - while
I thought Dmitri was playing. I heard some noise
coming from his bathroom - but I thought I had
closed the door. Guess I hadn't because when I went
in there, there was Dmitri - checking out the bathtub.
He LOVES bath time! Loves it. He loves that the
toys float and 'swim' - he loves that the water splashes and
he loves that the soap makes bubbles.
His not so favorite part is when I pour the water
over his head to wash the shampoo out.
Lol poor guy.

Lol he wasn't big on taking pics with me today :}

chub chub feet.
I think he'd wear a size 3 - if his feet weren't
so wide. Poor guy - I think he takes after me.
My dad has super narrow feet - and Daniel's
feet aren't too wide. But no - Dmitri has to
take after me. Sigh.
Well I thought why not buy him some big boy
shoes?! He's starting to test his balance. He'll be
standing - and let go of the table or sofa and
stand there for a second - then plop on his
bum. So walking shoes are in order [or an
excuse for me to get him some rad Converse;]
Here are his shoes! They're a size 4 - with some
room to grow. And he gets around in them just
fine.
Aren't they darling?!
mind they'll match anything.
I thought about gray - or brown - but green
was the winner.
So there you go.
I thought Dmitri was playing. I heard some noise
coming from his bathroom - but I thought I had
closed the door. Guess I hadn't because when I went
in there, there was Dmitri - checking out the bathtub.
He LOVES bath time! Loves it. He loves that the
toys float and 'swim' - he loves that the water splashes and
he loves that the soap makes bubbles.
His not so favorite part is when I pour the water
over his head to wash the shampoo out.
Lol poor guy.




i LOVE the shoes. he's so cute! i went to target to get andrew some, all they had was white (yeah right) and pink. seriously. there were no little boys ones.
ReplyDeleteCute shoes! Good thing you all moved to Hawaii...bebe will be a surfer boy in no time with how much he loves to swim! :D
ReplyDelete