I'm taking a break from cleaning to
tell you how awesome this is!
I [apparently] am anti drying and putting away
dishes. I have no problem washing them - but
HATE drying and putting away.
[same goes for laundry. I hate the folding and putting away part]
So rust spots developed on my knives. And
attacked one in particular. My poor 5" utility
knife. So I asked my friend Nicole [a WS guru] - and she said
to get some Bar Keepers Friend. I worked at
Williams-Sonoma for 4 years - and sad to
say -though I sold and recommended this product,
I actually had no idea what it did.
[Gives you a lot of faith in retail workers huh?;]
Well I bought some. I found it at Target, and it
works FAB! I tried it on another knife with
less spots - cause I wasn't expecting much - and
it was awesome!
So I took some before and afters of the 5" utility knife.
Lol and I am a little embarrassed to post the before pic.
Before
[I know - gross]
After
So if you're having problems with your knives
rusting - or bath and kitchen whatevers rusting -
I recommend this product.
At WS we recommended it for removing stains
on pots and pans.
So it works for that too
;)
Lol k - end endorsement.
:}
tell you how awesome this is!
I [apparently] am anti drying and putting away
dishes. I have no problem washing them - but
HATE drying and putting away.
[same goes for laundry. I hate the folding and putting away part]
So rust spots developed on my knives. And
attacked one in particular. My poor 5" utility
knife. So I asked my friend Nicole [a WS guru] - and she said
to get some Bar Keepers Friend. I worked at
Williams-Sonoma for 4 years - and sad to
say -though I sold and recommended this product,
I actually had no idea what it did.
[Gives you a lot of faith in retail workers huh?;]
Well I bought some. I found it at Target, and it
works FAB! I tried it on another knife with
less spots - cause I wasn't expecting much - and
it was awesome!
So I took some before and afters of the 5" utility knife.
Lol and I am a little embarrassed to post the before pic.
Before
[I know - gross]
rusting - or bath and kitchen whatevers rusting -
I recommend this product.
At WS we recommended it for removing stains
on pots and pans.
So it works for that too
;)
:}




LOL! You crack me up! I'm gonna have to give that stuff a try! :D
ReplyDelete