About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shout it out!

I think Shout stain remover is the
best thing EVER invented for the
world of laundry. Seriously.

Dmitri has had the trots the last 2 days,
and I'm talking out of his diaper and up
his back. So many of his onesies have
been left to soak in the sink - then soak
in Shout - then washed.
Lol I refuse to let anything - even
a onesie to be a poopy stained casualty!
I must fight to save them :)

Anywhos - after my soak, soak, wash cycle
I am happy to report that no onesies
were permanently harmed in the diarrhea fit.

And I'm happy to report that Dmitri
seems to be on the mend.
He didn't have a stomach ache - cause
he still ate normally - and no fever
or flu symptoms - just trots. And he wasn't
fussy. I don't know - weird.

So I count that as something to be
grateful for :)
Lol I think he had 3 baths a day
and went through many changes
of clothes.

Poor guy.

3 comments:

  1. that's gross. i've had a couple of experiences like that with andrew.
    i told matthew that you guys call it "trots" and he was like, "what is that? and what does it mean?" it was funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes - I got the word from the Golden Girls - and thought it was funny. So I've included it in my vocab :}

    ReplyDelete