About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hummm...

Soooo.... what's been going on.
Monday we all slept in BIG time!
I didn't actually get moving until 10 - Daniel
slept till 11 and Dmitri was up at 9 - but
was nice and hung out an extra hour for me!

Once we got up - we pretty much stayed in
pj's all day. Those are nice days. Daniel hung out
with Dmitri while I went to The Outlets and
browsed around.
Daniel worked last night, and he ended up on
his own! So that was cool - and all his patients
cooperated. Always a plus!

Today we ran some errands. We bought some
ceiling fans. The ones we have a hideous!
That and they're 20 years old - and are not
so efficient with the energy. Now we just have
to put them up.... :}
We also got a light for the dining room. The chandelier,
light dealy is hideous as well - so it's got to go!
We'll tackle all that tomorrow.

Mmm so Dmitri's semi new thing. This started a while
ago - but has gotten progressively worse.
I'll put him down for a nap or bed, and this doesn't
make him happy.
So he starts crying and saying "Ma! Mama! Maaa!"
It's so hard not to go get him when he does that! It
makes me feel so bad!
I'll let him cry for a little bit - cause usually he'll just
lay down and go to sleep - but lately he hasn't been
doing that.
I'll go in to try and lay him back down, or soothe
him, and he'll try to cling on to me, or climb up me
so I'll pick him up.
But I will say that's it's nice to be so wanted!
Especially in the morning when my hair and face is
all nasty - Dmitri ALWAYS has a smile and a hug for
me! I love him.
:)

Oh - another thing I've noticed. I'll be sewing, and to
get my attention he'll go over to the garbage can
and yank on the bag, then look over at me and smile.
Lol I shouldn't laugh cause he shouldn't be playing with
the trash - but it's funny how fast babies catch on.

He's getting a lot better pulling himself up. He pretty
much pulls himself up anywhere he can.
The other night we were at Target, and he didn't
want to sit in the baby spot, and didn't want to be held -
so I stuck him in the main cart - and he was thrilled!
He stood there for an hour, and even walked around the
rim of it.

It's so awesome to watch babies progress and learn
new things. It's always crazy to think how much
babies learn and progress in such a short time.

Oh - he also decided to see what it's be like to put
his face in the water. He was in the bath tub tonight,
and he was sitting cross legged, then splashes at the
water and bent forward and totally put his face in the
water! I grabbed him really quick, and he just looks
at me.
He also thinks it's fun to try and fling himself forward.
Usually trying to lunge off the sofa or our bed.
Luckily every time Daniel or I have been holding on to him
so he can't go far.
Oh boys....



No comments:

Post a Comment