We're starting to get landscaping
ideas - so we went to Home Depot
on Monday. We saw this guy there
He was just hanging out - and I
thought he was kind of cool :)
From what I can tell he's a
Chameleon.
We see A LOT of Geckos. It was
cool at first - but not as much
anymore. Now I just worry they're
in the house - especially since I had
the one in my garbage disposal.
Which still weirds me out. I bought
a mesh stopper - so hopefully no
more can get in there!
Anyways - yea - Geckos in the house
leave little Geckos poops. Lol it's gross.
Oh yes - so I joined a Gym! Woohoo!
There are no Gold's Gyms on Oahu,
so my membership is useless now.
There are 2 on Maui - and I guess
there was one here for like 8 years,
but they closed it in August or
October of last year.
So anyways - I'm excited. I've gained
some pounds since we got here - and
I am NOT okay with it.
I thought I'd totally get out all the
time and be super in shape - yea didn't
happen. We've had a lot of yucko days
and I just need more of a structured
environment. I'm still going to get out
and walk and swim when I can - but
I think the gym will be easier.
I'm going at night once Dmitri's
asleep. That way Daniel really doesn't
have to do much - just make sure he's
okay. So that way Daniel can wind down
for the night and get ready for work
the next day.
So that's my plan. Wish me luck!
That's all that's been going on.
Exciting... but not bad - I'll take it :)
And I'm planning a veggie garden.
Wahoo!
:]
Oh - so I made this girlie for my friend
Nicole. Her bday is coming up - and I
thought she needed a pick me up!
She said she loved her!
Yay!
Lol and this doll is huge!
A lot bigger then my Chloe doll.
For some reason I thought they'd
be the same size.
Yea - lol she's like double the size.
Oops.
Here she is next to Dmitri's guy -
who is the same size as Chloe.
And also next to a DVD. Just
incase anyone cares how big she is :}
But I like the bigger size - she was
easier to work with. Always a plus!
And I love her shoes. They're all sparkly!
So Daniel started on a new floor today.
Poor guy didn't like it. So it was a
rough morning.
It's always hard when you're thrown
into a new situation where you don't
know anyone - and no one is there
to give you any real direction.
Luckily there's a nurse who's on the
same floor rotation schedule as him
and she started on the new floor yesterday.
So she showed him around a bit.
She said no one helped her either.
No good.
But his patients were fairly easy,
and I'm sure that always makes the day
better. So hopefully he'll get settled in
and meet some good people.
He switches floors again in 2 weeks
and will be on the Psych floor.
Umm - so that should be interesting...
:]
on Monday. We saw this guy there
He was just hanging out - and Ithought he was kind of cool :)
From what I can tell he's a
Chameleon.
We see A LOT of Geckos. It was
cool at first - but not as much
anymore. Now I just worry they're
in the house - especially since I had
the one in my garbage disposal.
Which still weirds me out. I bought
a mesh stopper - so hopefully no
more can get in there!
Anyways - yea - Geckos in the house
leave little Geckos poops. Lol it's gross.
Oh yes - so I joined a Gym! Woohoo!
There are no Gold's Gyms on Oahu,
so my membership is useless now.
There are 2 on Maui - and I guess
there was one here for like 8 years,
but they closed it in August or
October of last year.
So anyways - I'm excited. I've gained
some pounds since we got here - and
I am NOT okay with it.
I thought I'd totally get out all the
time and be super in shape - yea didn't
happen. We've had a lot of yucko days
and I just need more of a structured
environment. I'm still going to get out
and walk and swim when I can - but
I think the gym will be easier.
I'm going at night once Dmitri's
asleep. That way Daniel really doesn't
have to do much - just make sure he's
okay. So that way Daniel can wind down
for the night and get ready for work
the next day.
So that's my plan. Wish me luck!
That's all that's been going on.
Exciting... but not bad - I'll take it :)
And I'm planning a veggie garden.
Wahoo!
:]
Oh - so I made this girlie for my friend
Nicole. Her bday is coming up - and I
thought she needed a pick me up!
She said she loved her!
Yay!
A lot bigger then my Chloe doll.
For some reason I thought they'd
be the same size.
Yea - lol she's like double the size.
Oops.
Here she is next to Dmitri's guy -
who is the same size as Chloe.
And also next to a DVD. Just
incase anyone cares how big she is :}
But I like the bigger size - she was
easier to work with. Always a plus!
So Daniel started on a new floor today.
Poor guy didn't like it. So it was a
rough morning.
It's always hard when you're thrown
into a new situation where you don't
know anyone - and no one is there
to give you any real direction.
Luckily there's a nurse who's on the
same floor rotation schedule as him
and she started on the new floor yesterday.
So she showed him around a bit.
She said no one helped her either.
No good.
But his patients were fairly easy,
and I'm sure that always makes the day
better. So hopefully he'll get settled in
and meet some good people.
He switches floors again in 2 weeks
and will be on the Psych floor.
Umm - so that should be interesting...
:]




Good luck @ the gym!! Have u started doing smoothies???
ReplyDeleteewwww...gecko pooh!
Good Luck @ the gym!!! I love drinking those smoothies! You should try it:) I like those cute dolls you made way to go sara!!!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck @ the gym!!! I love drinking those smoothies! You should try it:) I like those cute dolls you made way to go sara!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the dolls. It is fun being crafty!!! I need to get motivated to go to the gym or something but I just cant get into the groove. Probably just need someone to go with. GOod luck!!
ReplyDelete