So Dmitri went to bed at 7:30 last night,
woke up once for a bottle - then slept until
8:30! Weird. Lol I kept checking on him
to make sure he was breathing! It was
worrying me cause he's never done that.
I was dumb and somehow managed to
go to bed at 4 AM [stupid penguin catapult]
and woke up at 8:30. Daniel worked the night
shift and didn't get a nap in yesterday. He he
was up at 9 am yesterday until 9am today.
I don't like this.
It needs to be fixed.
Lol and I'm SLEEPY!
woke up once for a bottle - then slept until
8:30! Weird. Lol I kept checking on him
to make sure he was breathing! It was
worrying me cause he's never done that.
I was dumb and somehow managed to
go to bed at 4 AM [stupid penguin catapult]
and woke up at 8:30. Daniel worked the night
shift and didn't get a nap in yesterday. He he
was up at 9 am yesterday until 9am today.
I don't like this.
It needs to be fixed.
Lol and I'm SLEEPY!




No comments:
Post a Comment