About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Blah - success!

So I spent ALL day trying to find
a jogging stroller.
I went to USA Baby - but that location
is closed. I went to Wal-mart - none.
I went to Target - sold out. Sports
Authority - maybe sold out - I was confused.
He just kept saying they had jogging
strollers for bikes - but those
aren't jogging strollers.... But then
he kept saying a shipment might
be coming in. Right. Awesome. No help!
I called Costco - all 3 locations were
sold out. I called Toys R Us - they
sold the LAST ONE TODAY!
I called some bike stores - they
had some, but they were like a
million dollars. I called K-mart -
they apparently don't carry them. But
I don't think they lady
knew what I was talking
about cause she kid of laughed when
I asked - so who knows.
And Sears was also sold out.
I got some false hope when I called
the Army PX store. The lady said that
they had 3 different types. I asked her
again if they were jogging strollers - she
said yes. I went there, and THEY WEREN'T!
They were regular strollers. Lame!
But I called another Sports Authority - and
they had some for a reasonable price, so I
headed over there at 9pm tonight. Yay!
They had a jogging stroller that is
actually really nice! AND it originally
cost $299.99 but was one sale for $140.00!
Booyah!
So I'm happy.
Success.
:]
Oh I also checked Craigslist - and
all the ones posted were
snatched up SO fast! I just wasn't
quick enough I guess :[

I think it's kind of crazy how many
strollers there are - and how many
people need. There's the travel stroller that
accommodates the carseat. Then there's
the umbrella stroller for quick trips
of places you can't take a bigger stroller.
Then there's the jogging stroller and
when another kiddie comes along there's
all the said strollers - but double!
I don't know - browsing strollers
was exhausting today!
XD
Oh - here's our new stroller.
It didn't come with very good
instructions. It just told you how
to attach the front wheel. Nothing
about attaching the 2 back wheels - or
how to collapse the stroller! Which is what
I'm trying to figure out now :\

5 comments:

  1. i like that stroller. looks comfy. dumb that there aren't instructions for how to collapse it. maybe do a google search?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Call Zach - he's a baby stroller genius! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I had a triple jogger stroller, there was no collapse feature...it just was....a pain in the butt to put in our SUV but it did fit if you an imagine....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was pretty close to depressing - but SO exciting that you found one! It's like a Lord of the Rings day - 90% of it was sad, and the very end makes it worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!! I'm so HaPPY you found it way to go! I want to get one those someday. I'm so happy for you. YOu will having fun with Dmitri all the time.

    ReplyDelete