K - so I'll start with yesterday morning.
I woke up to a bare bummed Dmitri.
He woke up, so I went in to get him - and
his little heinie was starring back at me,
while his diaper was laying off to the corner
of his pack & play.
He had worn just a night shirt and diaper
to bed, so I'm assuming he woke up, got
bored and started playing with the Velcro
on his diaper. Luckily he didn't pee!
Though when I took him to put a new
diaper on - there was pee that mysteriously
appeared on the floor...
Seriously - I swear it wasn't there while I was
putting his diaper on. And it was a lot.
Anywhos - so that was an interesting morning.
I've spent the last 2 days painting!
I wanted to get the process started - so I did!
The only definite color I had in mind was for
Dmitri's bathroom. I wanted to paint it gray,
and found a nice shade at Home Depot. I think
It turned out great! I like it at least! :]

We also FINALLY got his crib put up.
We searched high and low for the hardware
and could not find it.
I ended up calling the manufactuer, and they
sent me another set free of charge. That took
about 2 weeks - but they finally arrived.
Unfortunetly they didn't include instructions.
So we winged it. It was pretty easy except for
attaching the front piece. K - so we put the
bed together - and no joke - 2 minutes
later I open the box that had his bedding in it.
Lo and behold I find the missing hardware.
Awesome.
I didn't think to look in it because it was the
box his bedding was shipped in - and it was
sealed. So I'm thinking the movers opened
the box to check the contents - then threw
the screws in there thinking we'd easily find
them. BLAH! Oh well.



I don't have a bumper that matches the navy
blue bedding, so I think I'm going to make a
cover for the brown and blue one he has.
I was feeding Dmitri dinner tonight, and
he wanted to study the rice cereal a little
more. So - I decided to let him. It ended
up being a pretty messy idea. Especially
when he decided to rub it in his hair....
So that's all I got. Just painting. Now I
need to narrow down colors for the other
rooms!
:)
I woke up to a bare bummed Dmitri.
He woke up, so I went in to get him - and
his little heinie was starring back at me,
while his diaper was laying off to the corner
of his pack & play.
He had worn just a night shirt and diaper
to bed, so I'm assuming he woke up, got
bored and started playing with the Velcro
on his diaper. Luckily he didn't pee!
Though when I took him to put a new
diaper on - there was pee that mysteriously
appeared on the floor...
Seriously - I swear it wasn't there while I was
putting his diaper on. And it was a lot.
Anywhos - so that was an interesting morning.
I wanted to get the process started - so I did!
The only definite color I had in mind was for
Dmitri's bathroom. I wanted to paint it gray,
and found a nice shade at Home Depot. I think
It turned out great! I like it at least! :]
We searched high and low for the hardware
and could not find it.
I ended up calling the manufactuer, and they
sent me another set free of charge. That took
about 2 weeks - but they finally arrived.
Unfortunetly they didn't include instructions.
So we winged it. It was pretty easy except for
attaching the front piece. K - so we put the
bed together - and no joke - 2 minutes
later I open the box that had his bedding in it.
Lo and behold I find the missing hardware.
Awesome.
I didn't think to look in it because it was the
box his bedding was shipped in - and it was
sealed. So I'm thinking the movers opened
the box to check the contents - then threw
the screws in there thinking we'd easily find
them. BLAH! Oh well.

blue bedding, so I think I'm going to make a
cover for the brown and blue one he has.
I was feeding Dmitri dinner tonight, and
he wanted to study the rice cereal a little
more. So - I decided to let him. It ended
up being a pretty messy idea. Especially
when he decided to rub it in his hair....
need to narrow down colors for the other
rooms!
:)




The paint looks SO fab. I'm jealous - I never paint b/c I can never decide on a color! Maybe i should start with the bathroom - it's smaller in case I have to re-paint...several times, lol. It looks great!
ReplyDeleteThe Paint looks SO GREAT!! You did a great Job. It's so much fun painting your own place. Way to Go Sara! Dmitri is happy Boy!! We miss you guys alot! Cute pictures all the time.
ReplyDelete