So this morning I finished my book - and Dmitri took a nap.
After - I decided it'd be nice to get out.
We took a little walk that ended up with us at the PX.
We just browsed around - tried out some next stage toys - and bought a nail file for me.
[Yes! Finally. I keep forgetting to pick one up]
I decided to treat myself and Dmitri to a little ice cream - so
we stopped at Baskin Robbins and got a scoop of strawberry sorbet [dairy free].
Oh my, Dmitri.
He tasted the best thing he's [apparently] EVER tasted before.
This is the only thing he's ever fussed about it not coming fast enough.
I think he ate all the sorbet - and I had the frozen strawberry chunks.
I only bought a child size - which wasn't enough for this baby.
But he loved it.
I'll have to treat us to it again soon.
I decided to head back to the room before we got stuck in a rain storm.
The clouds are dark and heavy today and there was a bit of thunder while
we were in the store.
No rain yet - but it is hot and humid.
Blah.
Before we got back, I grabbed myself some lunch.
I was at the register paying - and a friend of the cashier commented on
Dmitri staring at him.
The cashier went around and knelt down infront of Dmitri
to talk to him - yea - Dmitri totally freaked out and started crying!
He has never cried at strangers - but maybe he's hit that stage
or maybe he didn't care for her :}
It was kind of funny though.
Well - we never got any rain - I was kind of hoping for it though.
Tonight ended with me working on our taxes.
Fun.
So yes - night.
We took a little walk that ended up with us at the PX.
We just browsed around - tried out some next stage toys - and bought a nail file for me.
[Yes! Finally. I keep forgetting to pick one up]
I decided to treat myself and Dmitri to a little ice cream - so
we stopped at Baskin Robbins and got a scoop of strawberry sorbet [dairy free].
Oh my, Dmitri.
He tasted the best thing he's [apparently] EVER tasted before.
This is the only thing he's ever fussed about it not coming fast enough.
I think he ate all the sorbet - and I had the frozen strawberry chunks.
I only bought a child size - which wasn't enough for this baby.
But he loved it.
I'll have to treat us to it again soon.
I decided to head back to the room before we got stuck in a rain storm.
The clouds are dark and heavy today and there was a bit of thunder while
we were in the store.
No rain yet - but it is hot and humid.
Blah.
Before we got back, I grabbed myself some lunch.
I was at the register paying - and a friend of the cashier commented on
Dmitri staring at him.
The cashier went around and knelt down infront of Dmitri
to talk to him - yea - Dmitri totally freaked out and started crying!
He has never cried at strangers - but maybe he's hit that stage
or maybe he didn't care for her :}
It was kind of funny though.
Well - we never got any rain - I was kind of hoping for it though.
Tonight ended with me working on our taxes.
Fun.
So yes - night.




I love sorbet, so yummy! I total understand why Dmitri couldn't get it fast enough. Also, I hear you on the taxes, I finished ours last Saturday.
ReplyDeleteI love Sorbet alot!! So Yummy! I need to get some. It's so much fun reading your cute blog all the time. I hope you guys are doing great all the time. We miss you guys alot!
ReplyDeleteHe certainly knows what to eat on a hot humid day...
ReplyDelete