Yesterday started out kind of lazy.
We decided to be 'productive' and see a movie.
So it was my movie turn - and we went to see
She's Just Not That Into You.
Kind of lame.
I was a bit disappointed.
I was expecting more - but it was kind of whiny - and lame.
Ohwell.
Dmitri did 'okay'. He sat in his carseat and watched the previews - and
about 20 mins of the movie.
He finally fell asleep - but woke up 45 mins before the movie ended.
Gah.
He was kind of loud - and of course it being a girlie movie - it wasn't very loud so it
didn't drown him out.
I just got up and stood in the isle with him - then he was pretty much fine.
After that we went to dinner at Chili's.
It was nice - not a lot of people, so that makes it nicer.
But Dmitri was chat city. I guess he wanted all the attention on him :}
And then he fell asleep on the way home.
Of course.
Last night we just hung out.
Daniel had Dmitri watch tv and hang with him - so I got to
read my book.
Which I got to finish this morning! :D
Oh - Thursday night we had a lizard friend hanging out in our room.
I was on the bed reading, and I saw something out of the corner of my eye.
I thought maybe it was a hole or crack I hadn't noticed before - but
I was convinced it was moving.
So I stood up to investigate - and it was a lizard!
I was pretty tiny and cute.
I'm not afraid of them - but wasn't keen on him falling off the ceiling
and onto my head.
So Daniel caught him and put him outside.
But he was cute and I totally wanted to keep him!
:)
We decided to be 'productive' and see a movie.
So it was my movie turn - and we went to see
She's Just Not That Into You.
Kind of lame.
I was a bit disappointed.
I was expecting more - but it was kind of whiny - and lame.
Ohwell.
Dmitri did 'okay'. He sat in his carseat and watched the previews - and
about 20 mins of the movie.
He finally fell asleep - but woke up 45 mins before the movie ended.
Gah.
He was kind of loud - and of course it being a girlie movie - it wasn't very loud so it
didn't drown him out.
I just got up and stood in the isle with him - then he was pretty much fine.
After that we went to dinner at Chili's.
It was nice - not a lot of people, so that makes it nicer.
But Dmitri was chat city. I guess he wanted all the attention on him :}
And then he fell asleep on the way home.
Of course.
Last night we just hung out.
Daniel had Dmitri watch tv and hang with him - so I got to
read my book.
Which I got to finish this morning! :D
Oh - Thursday night we had a lizard friend hanging out in our room.
I was on the bed reading, and I saw something out of the corner of my eye.
I thought maybe it was a hole or crack I hadn't noticed before - but
I was convinced it was moving.
So I stood up to investigate - and it was a lizard!
I was pretty tiny and cute.
I'm not afraid of them - but wasn't keen on him falling off the ceiling
and onto my head.
So Daniel caught him and put him outside.
But he was cute and I totally wanted to keep him!
:)


So I trying to think of something for Dmitri and me to do.
I need to go get a new book.
But cranky butt is napping right now :}
So later.




that stinks about that movie not being that good. i really wanted to see it, and i keep trying to get matthew to want to go. i guess it's a wait for dvd kind a thing. or what till it's on our on demand (or at&t's equiveltant) what ever they named it.
ReplyDelete