Umm - so at some point today...
Dmitri got a tooth!
I could have sworn I checked this morning - or maybe last night.
I don't remember...
But I was just on the phone with him in my lap,
looked down and his gums looked differnt.
And there was a
TOOTH!
It's his lower left side.
Yay Bubbies!
Lol but no more chewing on our fingers!
XD
Dmitri got a tooth!
I could have sworn I checked this morning - or maybe last night.
I don't remember...
But I was just on the phone with him in my lap,
looked down and his gums looked differnt.
And there was a
TOOTH!
It's his lower left side.
Yay Bubbies!
Lol but no more chewing on our fingers!
XD




That is SO EXCITED I can't belive he have TOOTH NOw pretty cazy!!
ReplyDeleteYeah for teeth!! I think andrew got his first tooth at 7 months. while we were vacationing in hawaii (of course)
ReplyDelete