About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Gotta love a sunburn!

Today we took advantage of the nice weather - and took a trip to the aquarium and the beach! It was Dmitri's first time at the aquarium - and he definitely enjoyed all the fish! Too bad everyone else had the same idea we did - cause it was pretty packed. And how come no one knows aquarium manners! Blah!After the aquarium we grabs some lunch - then headed over to the beach. The weather was FABULOUS! I soaked up some sun - and Daniel did some boogie boarding. The spot we picked was good - minus the shallow spots where Daniel hit his legs on coral - but he got to see some fish swimming around in the ocean! Dmitri hit the water too. He didn't mind being in it - but still not a fan of the waves. And I must say - little swimmer diapers are AWESOME! So all in all we had a good day. I'm a little burnt on my face - but I'm happy about that cause burns turn into tans
;)

This is what you'd see in the ocean - close to the shore
Such a big boy! Sitting up on his own - most the time :)
Hmm - potential hazard - but I had to snap a pic. Love his little face!

3 comments:

  1. andrew has the same pajamas!!
    i love aquariums. they're so peaceful. if you guys island hop, the maui ocean center is amazing. and the views are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't take it anymore!! I am so jealous. I want to be in Hawaii and at the beach and tan and everything!!! I went tanning yesterday just to try and feel like I am there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's like ur on a 3 year vacation...LUCKY!! Does Hawaii sell packaged sunshine?

    ReplyDelete